Millers Oil Stockists

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone know of anywhere local that stocks Millers? I need some 5w40 Nanodrive.

Ideally in Belfast/Lisburn.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
MotoGlass is the biggest stockist in NI from what i know, anytime i have been in the warehouse there is serious amounts of the stuff

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I think Motoglass are the main distributor for NI, unless that has changed very recently.

Not sure, we buy bits of him through work and he has always said he was main distributor. Only going on what he has told me, but what I will say is that he has always been more than helpful for anything I have asked!

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Though I'd bump this thread rather than start another.

Anywhere in North Down or Ards sell Millers Oil? Looking some 10w40 Semi (whats recommended) for the Scooby.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Pretty sure Comber Autospares do.

I'd say 10/60 fully synthetic for a Subaru.

It's a standard classic Stevie. 10w40 Semi is what Subaru recommend and from the receipts what it's been on for the last 90k miles too.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
It's a standard classic Stevie. 10w40 Semi is what Subaru recommend and from the receipts what it's been on for the last 90k miles too.

CFS 5w40 NT from memory is what you want
I might still have some in stock. Will check for you.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I wouldnt be using semi regardless of what anyone tells you.....unless you never drive it hard at all.

Very, very, very rarely. More of a show car than a drive it hard car for me these days. To afraid of getting stone chips on the new paint.

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Fully syn 10w/40. Millers do it. Fully syn is a far more stable oil than semi syn. My rb5 ran semi 10/40 as per subaru all its life until I got it and then started fully synthetic.