Millers Oil Stockists

jonspeed04

RMS Regular
Drives
Carlos Brennan
I run the track car on millers 10/60 fully synthetic as advised but then again when it's being drove it's being drove hard or it should be lol . A 10/40 fully would be fine for normal use .

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Bumping this again, need some 10w50 CFS for the impreza, i pulled up at motoglass this morning and the shutters are down and no phone lines connecting so looks like they have closed/moved. Anyone know anywhere else Belfast or ballymena that does it? Thanks.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Any luck @Woodcutter? car is up with Jonny atm the minute so just checking before I go ahead with something else.

edit...I can get it from mc brides near lisburn

Last edited:

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
ALWAYS MCBrides for Millers..............well cheap and i think it is from just cutting out the middle men

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
ALWAYS MCBrides for Millers..............well cheap and i think it is from just cutting out the middle men

Motoglass were the main Millers distributor, so they were the main men for it here. Sad to see them close their doors after so many years.

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
I know. Motoglass used to be a place you would go for an oil filter and come out with a trolley jack, new impact sockets, bag of rags, new torch....................and an oil filter

Didn't mean anything ill by it bud as I know when I said "middle men" that kinda paints you all. Its business, I understand that.

I only thought back to our Mazda ownership where I was having to change the oil almost 2 monthly because of DPF issues and how expensive that would have been had it not been for McBrides. I almost had an account ffs and understanding my issues with the car, they always looked after me.

J