RMS Regular
Link to our latest competition!

The last Milwaukee Impact Wrench was won by a RMS Member :laughing:

Link ⬇ ⬇

photogrid.jpg

sam_9n

RMS Regular
Ticket bought.

Always wanted one but couldn’t justify the cost for something I’d rarely use lol

RevT

RMS Regular
I’ve had mine for probably two years and it’s only ever been used for changing wheels until last week when it made light work of changing the suspension on the IS200. Couldn’t go without now.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Aye I'm hoping to get either coilovers or some springs into the car soon so it'll be really handy for that.

I used to have an air impact gun. I badly missed that for a few years when I had no air to run it lol.

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
Trust me you dont need to explain to me how business works I have ran them successfully for years. I'm simply saying over 100% profit margin is just greed.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Trust me you dont need to explain to me how business works I have ran them successfully for years. I'm simply saying over 100% profit margin is just greed.
So we don't have any fees? Or any costs? And you can buy them less than £400? This is news to me!

It is not 100% profit!

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X

Just the first result from a google search, theres cheaper if you look harder.

I'll admit my comment wasn't exactly put in a very helpful way, my point was when i see that kind of profit being made i wouldnt dream of entering that competition and its not that I am against them as I bought tickets for some of your earlier draws.

But hey ho, good luck to you. (y)

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps

I'll admit my comment wasn't exactly put in a very helpful way, my point was when i see that kind of profit being made i wouldnt dream of entering that competition and its not that I am against them as I bought tickets for some of your earlier draws.

No problem. You are entitled to your opinion! I paid over £400 and when you see what costs are involved it it not simply a £400 markup. But no harm done😊

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796

The thing is paying £400 for one or taking a punt on one for £8(£7.20 w/discount) are entirely different.

I've heard plenty of stories of the prices being paid for the cars on other sites then the markup on them, still they fly out.

It's an opportunity being provided to maybe own something you might not normally buy or be able to afford, that's the joys of it.

I'm sure Eugene bought his kit from a local supplier at rrp, there'll always be a cheaper model online

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
The thing is paying £400 for one or taking a punt on one for £8(£7.20 w/discount) are entirely different.

I've heard plenty of stories of the prices being paid for the cars on other sites then the markup on them, still they fly out.

It's an opportunity being provided to maybe own something you might not normally buy or be able to afford, that's the joys of it.

I'm sure Eugene bought his kit from a local supplier at rrp, there'll always be a cheaper model online
Yep. We buy our stock local👌

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Congratulations to todays winner Mark Woolcock from County Wexford who won the Milwaukee Impact Wrench for only £8 with Number 46!!
Well done & we hope you enjoy your prize😬🎉