Mine at last!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Alan is right, the 180sx had the 1.8, same as early s13 silvia models in Japan, this was changed later (1991) to the sr20, but never made it to UK (200sx) models until the s14 200sx, or the US (240sx).

Also im 99% sure that kit is Origin type1 'aggressive line' aero kit, :grinning:

Lovely car mel, health to enjoy(y)

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
I stand corrected, it is indeed the agressive line kit. Much nicer looking than the BN Sports now that I look at them both.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
I think thats what chrisd1 meant in his post above. The Yanks got the lovely KA and no turbo lol

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Yep the yanks always get the raw end of the deal due to their strict emissions laws.

The SR lumps can make good power with sensible mods - even better in the lighter S13 chassis. No wonder so many are being used in drifting.

Andy

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Aye 300bhp is very easily attained, somewhere up to 360/370 is fine on standard internals too, from what I've read. Plenty of power in a relatively light car compared to a Skyline/Supra. S13 is only about 40kg lighter than the S14 and the S15 is actually the same weight as the S13!

mel3003_uk

RMS Regular
OP
mel3003_uk
Drives
180 sx
Aye 300bhp is very easily attained, somewhere up to 360/370 is fine on standard internals too, from what I've read. Plenty of power in a relatively light car compared to a Skyline/Supra. S13 is only about 40kg lighter than the S14 and the S15 is actually the same weight as the S13!

mmm... sounds interesting, cant wait to get on rolling road...

I have just recieved my white dials for it, so some progress today.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.