Mineral White F85 X5M

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Loving that, looks just perfect the way it sits. Hats off to you mate, you can do it (y)

RevT

RMS Regular
I love this shape X5 and this is just another level, fair play for enjoying yourself and trying out all these cars. You only live once as the saying goes.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Stunning, neighbour has a grey one. They really do go like stink, the pace of something so big is surreal.
Health to enjoy

Thanks :grinning: Yeah it really does bend the mind a little lol

Haha epic. My Antie had one and your right they defy logic. Subscribed for the 3 weeks you will keep it.

Haha - Fancy a little wager on the term of this one @j44nty ?? :p

nice machine ...car dealers keep cars longer than you lol

I like variety - it is the spice of life after all lol

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Oh wow what a surprise NOT 😆

Seen this coming the minute it went up for sale, quite fancy these myself so keen to see how you get on with it

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
F3264881-6911-4BEF-A5B5-EFE163D52D29.jpeg

A30EEF38-8177-435D-95B4-6F87B4150B40.jpeg

5A62FFC0-098E-4400-80FA-A258F426D094.jpeg

7B8506E8-72CC-4A19-9E1E-DF36B93CF8CA.jpeg

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
That's it properly cleaned inside and out, and it will be going in for a full paint correction and some protection, I absolutely love it - such a planted big thing to drive and the noise it makes is superb! I'd love to get an exhaust for it or even a rear section!

On that note - Is there like an OEM backbox mod you can do to these like on the E92 M3?

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
Saw this yesterday when I was out walking. You were heading towards Portrush Road. Lovely note off it coming off the roundabout at the tech :cool: Some presence!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Great choice James ... What a beast. Would love a run in it, and by love I mean when I'm back from holidays I'm driving up to Coleraine and you will take me for a spin lol

Where did the RR end up

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Saw this yesterday when I was out walking. You were heading towards Portrush Road. Lovely note off it coming off the roundabout at the tech :cool: Some presence!

Thank-you :laughing: I absolutely love driving it, its immense!

It’s just so awesome!! Could only be bettered if it were Long Beach Blue!

Thanks @Lyons :grinning: Funnily enough I wanted a Long Beach Blue one that was available at the start of the year, such an amazing colour in them!

Great choice James ... What a beast. Would love a run in it, and by love I mean when I'm back from holidays I'm driving up to Coleraine and you will take me for a spin lol

Where did the RR end up

You're more than welcome to come on up dude just give me a shout :cool:

I traded the RR in against this :grinning: