Mini Photoshoot...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Harry

RMS Regular
OP
Harry
Drives
V8
Yeap, EV206 sorted me lowering out a few weekends back. And then got a set of Spax 60mm springs with adjustable shocks all round. Sits ok, not totally happy with it, giving it a bit of time to bed in etc.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Both car's look excellent. What more needs to be said about the Civic, so glad its not one thats had a stupid kit stuck on it, like so many of these car's end up going now days!

As for the saxo, I really like them in black, and i also love the cage'd up street racer look, makes the car seem as if its hiding some special engine work ala the RST boys!

Is it a half loop cosmetic, or is it actually functional?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
lookin good harry and andy :p

wheels look massive on the vts comapared to the lenso's on the skivic :?

Harry

RMS Regular
OP
Harry
Drives
V8
Aye purely cosmetic which is a bit gay.. I was never really a big fan of saxos, just the focus was getting really boring with being slow and heavy. I still miss it for its looks and refinement, but the vts is good fun!

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Hold on till I drool over the pics.........

Both cars are V.V.Nice

2.2_Coupe

RMS Regular
Drives
amps/volts
indeed the vts was super low on the day, a vision of perfection as she sits!
corsadude n me ended up down at a park in carrick for a wee mini shoot too! u shud get the civic n sax down there for a dramatic background!
ill post a piccy up when i find one here to give u an idea

riceboy

RMS Regular
Pics turned out well harry :grinning: really good day for it. Saxo looking as mint as ever, lovely car!! thanks for all the comments

Arouser

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 TDI130, B5
ur luky the post numbers arnt up any more! wats this number 3?? 4?? kant rmem, did the dust fly out of ur postin screen when u typed tht one?? good pixtures lads keep them motors mint!!

Harry

RMS Regular
OP
Harry
Drives
V8
cheers, spotted your bm in the Dublin Road area, stunning motor, really love it.

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
both cars look really well

love the black saxo, those polished raffinos look nuts on it and the cage and debadged grill, fuking class.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.