**** MINT Original Game Boy + Games ****

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
That’s awesome.

My kids have been harping on about getting a Switch for ages. I would love to hand them that and see their face.

My eldest asked me years ago about games I played when I was young, so I picked up one of these with games and accessories and threw it in at Christmas as a stocking filler for a joke. He loved it and built a collection around it, think he was about 10. 18 now and still has it. Worth many times what I paid for it too as there wasn't the demand for retro stuff there is now. It actually made him have an appreciation for old games and a thing for the 80s!

Con

RMS Regular
OP
Con
Drives
JDM Honda Del So
My eldest asked me years ago about games I played when I was young, so I picked up one of these with games and accessories and threw it in at Christmas as a stocking filler for a joke. He loved it and built a collection around it, think he was about 10. 18 now and still has it. Worth many times what I paid for it too as there wasn't the demand for retro stuff there is now. It actually made him have an appreciation for old games and a thing for the 80s!
I get that, I pulled it out and played Tetris and worked through them games.

I appreciate the retro feel but was a melt playing Jurassic Park, couldn't get past first level