Mitox multi tool.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ghost

RMS Regular
As above. Seen the advert in gumtree. How reliable are these? I need a grass trimmer and hedge trimmer and the thought of having everything combined is a plus.

Is there any movement In price?

Cheers.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Looks same idea as the Ryobi Expandit stuff.

I bought a used unit off a member here ages ago. But there seem to be different motor sizes available.

It will probably never be as good or powerful as fully dedicated units, but no complaints about the one I have.

Ive the strimmer head, "pruner" like a mini chainsaw and hedge trimmer. Also bought a 2ft extension piece, so it has a pretty good reach.

The fact you can add or swap attachment has to be a bonus.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
As above. Seen the advert in gumtree. How reliable are these? I need a grass trimmer and hedge trimmer and the thought of having everything combined is a plus.

Is there any movement In price?

Cheers.

Yeah they are very reliable, the main thing set mitox apart is the parts availability, everything is on the shelf and the back up is superb, 2 year warranty. If you need a step up again the kawasaki (japanese) engine version was launched this year and is another £100. I'll always try and look after rms members on price.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.