Mk2 Golf gti parts wanted

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
A mate is looking parts for a 3 door gti
Complete interior (ideally similar to pic below but open to what’s out there)
Arch trims and side strips for small bumper
Pair of small bumpers with red stripe
Gti grill (possibly sorted)

Cheers

Boksic

RMS Regular
No pic showing mate..
I got a set of arches online new for approx £45 delivered, aftermarket but they look alright.

I think heritage is really the only place to buy a grill, just because second hand ones tend to have the clips broken.. my own 4 light grill has a few broken clips but I think I'll buy new from them. (Or use cable ties).

Am I wrong in thinking the small bumpers are all the same except for the red trim? (Halfords go faster tape is about £6)

vw1500

RMS Regular
OP
vw1500
Drives
VW
He’d prefer to have decent used genuine rather than aftermarket, possibly have a front bumper.
937F2185-5D01-4737-ADB9-3D8E10D351C9.jpeg

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
Will have hunt in cupboard, nearly sure I’ve arches , tail lights, couple of grills, smoked front lights, probably lots more when I get looking

vw1500

RMS Regular
OP
vw1500
Drives
VW
Will have hunt in cupboard, nearly sure I’ve arches , tail lights, couple of grills, smoked front lights, probably lots more when I get looking
Excellent dude keep me posted, he could maybe do with tail lights but think just standard ones, arches and gti grill be great. If any dash parts too or badges 😎

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Some of the aftermarket grilles and bumpers are poor quality. The grilles don’t click into the front of the car properly and the bumpers are wavey. Heritage can be a bit hit or miss so just be careful.

It’s amazing how quickly all the decent quality parts for these disappeared. Used to be able to get a good bumper in GSF for not a lot of money. Now it’s a real digging match to find bits.

vw1500

RMS Regular
OP
vw1500
Drives
VW
Any joy with the parts yet dude?

vw1500

RMS Regular
OP
vw1500
Drives
VW
Got seats but could do with door cards, ultra violet I think interior is called. I’ll post a pic when get one 👍

vw1500

RMS Regular
OP
vw1500
Drives
VW
Got seats but could do with door cards, ultra violet I think interior is called. I’ll post a pic when get one 👍

vw1500

RMS Regular
OP
vw1500
Drives
VW
If anyone has cards that would match these seats 👍

Attachments

• 7FC66337-9394-4565-8EC9-C2E0A8EBA084.jpeg
    7FC66337-9394-4565-8EC9-C2E0A8EBA084.jpeg
    387.3 KB · Views: 33

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Take the leather ones. Might not match but a hell of a lot better than the standard of cloth ones about. Mine were in good condition but still looked awful no matter what I cleaned them with

vw1500

RMS Regular
OP
vw1500
Drives
VW
Anyone have small bumpers? Mates car had big bumpers fitted that were fully colour coded.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Anyone have small bumpers? Mates car had big bumpers fitted that were fully colour coded.
Its a while back now bro, but I got my small bumpers for the C from Heritage, needed built up but were decent looking and fitted nicely, but I'd stonechip the metal bracketry if I bought them again.

vw1500

RMS Regular
OP
vw1500
Drives
VW
Cheers, he’s trying for good genuine ones first if possible. Would swap the big bumpers for s pair

ger16v

RMS Regular
Drives
80,90's VW
have not seen any small bumpers in a long time - i recall everyone wanted the big bumper look and dumped all the small bumpers - its funny how things come around again

vw1500

RMS Regular
OP
vw1500
Drives
VW
Still looking for
- small bumpers (red stripe)
- arches for small bumpers
- gti grill with lights

Cheers 🍻

BIGDAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
audi a7
my mate has a full interior and a load of other stuff just lying there if you want his number to call and see what he has.

vw1500

RMS Regular
OP
vw1500
Drives
VW
That would be great dude! Can you PM me his number.

Cheers