Mk2 Golf GTI Project

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KevM

RMS Regular
It was traded into work with a genuine 53k miles & one owner. 1.6td L was leaking fluids like a sieve. Decent oul car. I knew if the trade guys bought it, it was for T Met. Cleaned up really well!

I replaced the diesel hoses & a coolant flange & it was fine. I sold it to a mechanic in work & don't know where it went after that...

puzzlement13

RMS Regular
It was traded into work with a genuine 53k miles & one owner. 1.6td L was leaking fluids like a sieve. Decent oul car. I knew if the trade guys bought it, it was for T Met. Cleaned up really well!

I replaced the diesel hoses & a coolant flange & it was fine. I sold it to a mechanic in work & don't know where it went after that...
Estate or saloon?
That's class, mine has at least 6 previous owners and on the body it's probably got near enough 300K on it! Never see one over here, so when someone says about one it's cool to see about it
Got any pics?

KevM

RMS Regular
Estate or saloon?
That's class, mine has at least 6 previous owners and on the body it's probably got near enough 300K on it! Never see one over here, so when someone says about one it's cool to see about it
Got any pics?

It was saloon. I really wanted a GT kit & nice wheels for it, but couldn't find one anywhere

I may still have a few pics on laptop, gimme 5 mins...

KevM

RMS Regular
The day it arrived
600.jpg

White bumper heat-gun action
IMG_2017.JPG

50,112 miles, the fuel guauge didnt work, so they kept it full. I fixed the guage
IMG_2003.JPG

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.