Mk2 Leon Cupra

jonny.92

RMS Regular
That's good to know mate cheers! What splitter is that on the front of yours can you remember? Looking for one atm. Been looking at the Maxton design one.

Front splitter is the Triple R Composites one. Definitely have a look at it, complete the set with your rear diffuser

white sport

RMS Regular
Drives
cosmic ep3
Es design splitter on mine they defo suit the car.
image.jpeg

Mackers91

RMS Regular
OP
Mackers91
Another step closer today. Absolute pain of a job to do hence I only took one picture 😂 but VIS Motorsport balance shaft free wheel now fiited, hopefully I won't have to worry about the engine grenading at high RPM now.

IMG_20200516_153959.jpg

Next up just waiting on some parts arriving from China then I can start into planning the wellycooler setup. Going to chop the bayonet coupler off and weld on a straight peice then all bayonet connections will be gone from the intercooler setup should hopefully stop any boost leaks 🤞.

Screenshot_20200516_182201.jpg

Mackers91

RMS Regular
OP
Mackers91
There's a guy does welly custom piping mate don't think he dear either

Yeah bud there's a guy on the TFSI Facebook page does them think they run about £170 or so. But they only bring it as far as that bayonet connection. Not really looking forward to chopping into the crash bar but seems to be the best bang for buck intercooler setup.

Mackers91

RMS Regular
OP
Mackers91
Got bored afew days ago and ordered a sharkfin aerial for few £ off ebay to see how it looked. The original one was starting to turn green and crack.

I never use the FM radio anymore with having DAB+ and Spotify in the car so crap FM reception doesn't annoy me.

Few pics off it on. Will eventually be wrapping the roof black so will blend it better then. Last picture is what is looked like before.. You have to zoom in pretty close 👀👀.

IMG_20200601_160942~2.jpg

IMG_20200601_160931~3.jpg

IMG_20200529_112758.jpg

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Please dont wrap the roof black! I had a BTCC rear spoiler on mine and it looked well imo.

Mackers91

RMS Regular
OP
Mackers91
Please dont wrap the roof black! I had a BTCC rear spoiler on mine and it looked well imo.

Got myself a set of BTCC side skirts to go on it and a new drivers side wing as its starting to rust. So doing the roof has went to the back burner