MK3 Focus RS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
Spotted this on Lisburn Road on Friday. Stands out by a mile, dat colour!
Yeah was out for a spot of lunch. Not easy getting parking place on the road down there:grinning:

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
D68A28E9-8E97-4886-BD21-05E72D8B67E3.jpeg
FPM375 done plus badge

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
Yeah its good job. Notice it most in 3rd and 4th, it pulls much stronger through those two gears. Nail the throttle at a constant speed in 3rd at around 3k rpm and there is noticably a good chunk more torque and you feel it as it just hits in a bit harder. Most people say its how they should have been from the factory:grinning:.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Hi @Derekm

Beautiful car. Did you try out both Recaro seat options before buying? Only reason I ask is because I’m 6ft & wondering how I would get on with the fixed seat height position.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Hi @Derekm

Beautiful car. Did you try out both Recaro seat options before buying? Only reason I ask is because I’m 6ft & wondering how I would get on with the fixed seat height position.
I’m 6’1” and I had one for a few weeks a good friend lent me. Initially I found it a little off putting but you get used to it fairly quickly.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I’m 6’1” and I had one for a few weeks a good friend lent me. Initially I found it a little off putting but you get used to it fairly quickly.

That’s good to know. There have been a few reports that the seat may be mounted a little high & that the taller amongst us have reported that it gives you a sensation of driving on the car rather than in it.

But thanks for clearing that up! I prefer the upright position anyway (y)

Reactions: WSM

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Hi @Derekm

You can get the seats lowered a bit with aftermarket runners etc, all very well made and make a big difference to the height. @Mark King has them fitted and you definitely feel a lot lower when driving compared to standard.

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
Hi @Derekm

Thanks. I would advise testing one to see what you think of the seats. The seats are set quite high but as @WSM says you get used to it. Im not massively tall so doesnt bother me enough to lower them.

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
I spied an orange final edition today in Londonderry sitting in a compound .get it bought to match the lotus .
I wish, the Heritage Edition's are like hens teeth. Besides, if you had one you wouldn't drive it as would be just pure investment with only 50 of them made. I like to drive my cars.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I wish, the Heritage Edition's are like hens teeth. Besides, if you had one you wouldn't drive it as would be just pure investment with only 50 of them made. I like to drive my cars.
Do you think they will go the same as the rs500 .personally I don’t think so but you never know.
I must be the only one who does not like the red or the heritage .

Mark King

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Do you think they will go the same as the rs500 .personally I don’t think so but you never know.
I must be the only one who does not like the red or the heritage .
I’d say they will be worse than the 500. There’s talk already that one has sold for 20k over list as said people are going mad for them.

SEAN G

RMS Regular
Blakedown cars sold the only one that has came into the market “used” for £58k
Apparently sold with in a few mins of being advertised
I know off a few Owners that have been offered £60k to sell and heard one owner was approached and offered £70k

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.