MK3 Focus RS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
How did they decide who was getting one? (Ie were they offered to previous customers first etc)

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Blakedown cars sold the only one that has came into the market “used” for £58k
Apparently sold with in a few mins of being advertised
I know off a few Owners that have been offered £60k to sell and heard one owner was approached and offered £70k
Mad, its barely any different to the standard one, just proves there are a lot of people with way too much money.

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
How did they decide who was getting one? (Ie were they offered to previous customers first etc)
Now sure of exact process, very much a bit of a lottery, heard rumour that you had to have already purchased at least one MK3 RS and if you had bought more than one then you probably stood a better chance of getting a Heritage.

The value is directly related to the rarity factor & that its a factory RS final run special and only 50 were made. Anything rare with Ford fans is guaranteed to go up it seems.

Shmee150 has all three and so does @Mark King I believe. Fair play.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
There was quite the fuss on the owners club forum, as a few folks heard and believed the rumour about the heritage car and registered interest, and the rest dismissed it, believing the red was the last edition and the orange rumours were due to a pic of an orange wrapped one.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Lovely cars! Had the joy of photographing both limitations edition ones! I prefer the red one tbh

C33F1E14-0DB4-4EC5-82ED-430A9A0E8305.jpeg
305EDF22-9BF8-438D-9ADC-C7A5583AB67E.jpeg

mmc01

RMS Regular
How much did you give for the 375 kit if you don’t mind me asking?

Bought a grey one of these myself the other night - think it could do with a bit more power.

kippermoon

RMS Regular
Drives
mk3 rs/impreza r
How much did you give for the 375 kit if you don’t mind me asking?

Bought a grey one of these myself the other night - think it could do with a bit more power.

did you see this?,probably half the price but not warranty friendly,apparently not detectable once returned to std,ecu flash count,ignition cycle stays the same.i have gone for the litchfield cobb ap which changes the car quite a lot but then your taking a chance if it all goes tits up

mmc01

RMS Regular
did you see this?,probably half the price but not warranty friendly,apparently not detectable once returned to std,ecu flash count,ignition cycle stays the same.i have gone for the litchfield cobb ap which changes the car quite a lot but then your taking a chance if it all goes tits up

Yea seen them - wound prefer mountune to keep warranty/resale value.

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
@MichaelMc from memory I paid just over £1k to Ford for FPM375 but I got £100 cash back from Mountune when they had an offer on. Not the cheapest but I like that its warranty friendly.

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
I’d say they will be worse than the 500. There’s talk already that one has sold for 20k over list as said people are going mad for them.
:eek::eek: £100k Bit speculative but still.....

Attachments

• 8874EE14-293E-4425-9102-5CFCAB04201C.png
    8874EE14-293E-4425-9102-5CFCAB04201C.png
    707.8 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Imo the heritage is a bit of a joke at the prices there asking for them.what have they again like £7-£8k of upgrades over the standard rs.i could be totally wrong in saying that but there defo not worth 40k more that’s for sure.
Ok there is 50 or whatever and only fords special few got them but it’s not a £70-£100k car .in years to come yes it will command crazy prices like every rs ford does and I suppose if you look at it as an investment then yes there is profit to be made.
Out of interest ,how much is a new heritage for the lucky few who get them .i follow Jamie rs I think she is called,who is she as she has some lovely cars including a heritage .

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.