MK3 Focus RS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Derekm

RMS Regular
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
For the last 8 years my daily has been two different Audi A4's (a Saloon and an Avant) on the company car scheme and while they are decent enough cars, they are utterly boring to drive. So I decided I needed something a bit more exciting for the daily driver, as life is too short. Picked this up last week. Very very pleased with it. It took 10 months to arrive from ordering, which was a long time to wait but, well worth the wait. :grinning:
It was dropped down to PMG straight from the dealer for the new car prep and full Gtechniq Black treatment. Awesome job by @big_pete.
IMG_0213.JPG
IMG_0402.JPG
IMG_0221.JPG
IMG_0407.JPG

Last edited:

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
Looking good. How you finding it?
Loving it so far. Its only done over 100 miles so taking it easy till I get a few more miles on it.
What you think of yours?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Lovely! That's a great company car!

I used to work for a surveying company, and one of the Senior Surveyors back in the day got a Mk1 RS as his company car!

Mark King

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Loving it so far. Its only done over 100 miles so taking it easy till I get a few more miles on it.
What you think of yours?
I've had **** luck with mine but apart from that there's near 2k on it and I love it. Drives well and I love the noise. Have you any plans for it?

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
I've had **** luck with mine but apart from that there's near 2k on it and I love it. Drives well and I love the noise. Have you any plans for it?
Prob keep it std for a while anyway. Might do the mountune MP375 at some point.
What sort of issues you had with urs?

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Saw this on delivery day and it was stinking. Saw it again when I was picking mine up from PMG and my word the colour is incredible. Lovely lovely stuff. Never saw @Mark King Focus in the flesh so never appreciated the colour :grinning: class mate. HTD!!

kippermoon

RMS Regular
Drives
mk3 rs/impreza r
looking good!best of luck with it derek.I've just got word mine has a estimated build date of 12th jan,just starting to get a bit of a buzz about the long awaited arrival.

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
looking good!best of luck with it derek.I've just got word mine has a estimated build date of 12th jan,just starting to get a bit of a buzz about the long awaited arrival.
They seem to be coming a bit quicker now. Its long enough to wait but will be worth it when it arrives.

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Saw it at PMG last week, I hadn't realized there was so much metallic in the paintwork, it's incredible!
Health to drive (y)

Last edited:

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
You weren't heading into Lisburn about 5 yesterday in this by any chance?

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
I've the 380 conversion on mine and it's made a good difference. It was a day old and an old boy reversed into it,then a month or two ago I hit a badger in it ffs.
Opps that's not great luck . The 380 would be good, but I like that the MP375 is fully covered by the Ford Warranty so might do that bit first anyway.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I love these. I just don't think it would be practical as a daily for me doing 12-15k per year.

Enjoy!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.