MK3 Focus RS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
Nearly 700 miles on it, so starting to have a bit more fun and explore a bit higher up the revs now......:laughing:

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Love these now, wasn't sold on the front before they came out but overall they are a class looking car.

I thought you were maybe going to go for the darker grey colour? Hard to not opt for that blue though!

Enjoy.

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
Love these now, wasn't sold on the front before they came out but overall they are a class looking car.

I thought you were maybe going to go for the darker grey colour? Hard to not opt for that blue though!

Enjoy.
I was originally set on the Magnetic Grey as I thought the Nitrous Blue was a bit loud but then slowly came round to the blue so ordered in blue, then when seen it in the flesh I knew it was right. I think it's a lovely colour and it being the signature colour for the RS too. It suits the character of the car I think plus in the other colours the RS can look a bit too much like an ST. I don't really care that most of the RS's have been ordered in blue, it definitely is the most popular colour for them by a mile.

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
IMG_0445.JPG
I love the way the RS Ford Performance logo/animation comes up every time you start up on Sync 3

Last edited:

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
@big_pete I have noticed quite a few small tar spots recently. Most of them come off easily with a touch of your nail. Can be hard to get them all though. What is the best way to remove these safely and not damage the coatings?

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
Ah ok good to know. Where do you get the @Big Pimp tarminator?

Coatings are a great job(y)

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
Yeah remember seeing you behind me. The tiny plate on the front caught my eye;)

Derekm

RMS Regular
OP
Derekm
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
Starting to get a good feel for it with nearly 2500 miles on it now. Its such a capable and fun car on a fast flowing twisty B road. Traction on damp greasy roads is superb as you would expect really. The ability to hang the tail out on the exit of damp roundabouts or tight bends in 2nd gear is always great fun and when it does break at the rear it's simple to control, keep your foot planted and just correct with the steering. I don't think I will ever get tired of the on demand pops and cracks from the exhaust either. :laughing::laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.