MK3 Volvo S60 - R-design Edition

Darren91

RMS Regular
Have had this a couple of weeks now, 2019 S60 ‘T5’ R-design Edition. Denim Blue with half leather interior.

I’m now a Volvo head as most of you all now know so after giving my 2005 P2 to my Dad after having to scrap the A3, a Volvo was the only real option. Picked it up from Norwich via Volvo Selekt so plenty of warranty and servicing included.

Being the R-design Edition trim level it comes with all the bells and whistles - heads-up display, Harmon/Kardon sound system, heated electric memory driver seat, heated electric passenger seat, heated steering wheel, Pilot Assist and ACC, rear camera, 20” wheels, lowered chassis, Blindspot/Lane assist, digital dash, Smartphone interface and a lot more safety related things with silly acronyms 😬

Won’t be doing much to it as everything is mostly software based but I’ve added a set of 10mm Eibach spacers and genuine front and rear mudflaps. I will get the rear windows tinted sometime soon along with a minor paint correction and some sort of coating.

I could be swayed towards the warranty-friendly Polestar Engineered software tune at some stage too, but for now just enjoying driving it and wafting in comfort. 250bhp standard, 8 speed auto front wheel drive, I’m seeing high 40s/low 50s (on screen, not calculated) mpg so pretty happy with that.

Different to the normal of A4/3series out there, not too many about! The S90 was just too big and this was a deal I couldn’t really turn down.

IMG_0775.jpeg
IMG_0776.jpeg
IMG_0777.jpeg
IMG_0778.jpeg
IMG_0783.jpeg
IMG_0779.jpeg
IMG_0780.jpeg
IMG_0781.jpeg
IMG_0782.jpeg
IMG_0767.jpeg
IMG_0768.jpeg
IMG_0769.jpeg
IMG_0770.jpeg
IMG_0771.jpeg
IMG_0772.jpeg
IMG_0773.jpeg
IMG_0774.jpeg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Nice! Hard to beat a nice Volvo. What's the boot like in the saloon?

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
All the modern volvo’s look well and yet don’t really see many about, htd.

What engine is in these? Some sort of hybrid boost to power?

Darren91

RMS Regular
OP
Darren91
Nice! Hard to beat a nice Volvo. What's the boot like in the saloon?

Something similar to your old one, back seats don’t fold down though is the only thing I’ve noticed.
All the modern volvo’s look well and yet don’t really see many about, htd.

What engine is in these? Some sort of hybrid boost to power?

2.0 turbo in this one, the T6 is turbo/super and then the T8 is petrol/hybrid

407_hdi

RMS Regular
Drives
E-Class / Z4
Very nice, Volvo are making some great looking cars at the minute. Proper premium stuff that, inside and out