mk4 golf 25th anni tdi r33 skyline gts-t

Jordy555

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf_skyline
Here's my cars just joined recently.

MK4 GOLF 25TH ANNI TDI RUNNING A BILLET GTB2260VK SITTING AT 280HP FOR NOW NOT FINISHED YET WILL BE 300 FOR SPRING TIME.
R33 SKYLINE GTS-T SPEC 2 PRETTY MUCH STANDARD APART FROM FEW BOLT ONS EXHAUST AIR FILTER RECENTLY BOUGHT IT OUT OF ENGLAND.

WILL POST UP MORE PICS AND INFO SOON.

Attachments

• P237.jpg
    P237.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 375
  • Kcw.jpg
    Kcw.jpg
    513.7 KB · Views: 269

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
That TDI must be mental with 280-300 bhp what’s the torque figure? The Skyline looks lovely too, nice and standard 👍

johnm

RMS Regular
RMS golf fiends 😂

Awesome looking spec 2. Looks fantastic and unabused. Love them in standard form, but lowered a touch, spacers and set of advans and they look so good. Much plans for the engine?

Jordy555

RMS Regular
OP
Jordy555
Drives
Golf_skyline
yea its good fun used to it now tho torqure figure is 383 lbft 519nm and thanks yea its a tidy one completely unabused 58000 miles genuine.

Jordy555

RMS Regular
OP
Jordy555
Drives
Golf_skyline
RMS golf fiends 😂

Awesome looking spec 2. Looks fantastic and unabused. Love them in standard form, but lowered a touch, spacers and set of advans and they look so good. Much plans for the engine?

Jordy555

RMS Regular
OP
Jordy555
Drives
Golf_skyline
thanks johnm yea thats it a completly orginal car only 58000 miles on genuine car. Im gona put 18s on it n its got coilovers already. No plans for engine as of yet but only had it two months n its parked up for winter

Samy888

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta 1.25 Ghia
Skyline looks cool. From Torque GT it seems from the pics too? 18’s would look great, A set of genuine jap wheels rather than rota’s would be perfect.

Jordy555

RMS Regular
OP
Jordy555
Drives
Golf_skyline
Skyline looks cool. From Torque GT it seems from the pics too? 18’s would look great, A set of genuine jap wheels rather than rota’s would be perfect.
Thanks Samy. Yes I bought it off Torque GT a few months ago and those last few pics I posted are ones they took. I would love a set rays te37 sagas for it but the price puts me off if I am honest. its like 4k easy with decent tyres on them I just cant justify spending that on wheels. I would rather spend it on performance upgrades you can get a lot of nice engine upgrades for 4k. Each to their own but I just could not afford the rays there out of my price range so will have to opt for a cheaper solution.
my car is still on their website for anyone who would like a look I will post the link below

Jordy555

RMS Regular
OP
Jordy555
Drives
Golf_skyline
So full spec on the golf and pics to prove the hp work done

low mileage pd130 asz engine fitted due to the 150arl that was in the anni needed a lot of work
gtb2260vk with 6+6 gtx billet compressor wheel 2.5 bar capable
airtec cupra r intercooler kit custom fitted as didn't make a kit to fit a mk4 tdi
genuine vw 4 bar map sensor
vac simplification
maf delete
egr delete
80 mm darkisde tip air intake pipe
aem dryflow cone filter
mann hummel provent 200 oil catch can
sachs sre clutch kit good for 300hp 400ftlbs
quaife atb lsd
full milltek non res 2.5 inch exhaust system turbo back
tuning done by james maitland and map adjusted to exactly how I wanted boost levels etc running at 2.4 bar

some of the work intercooler diff fitting etc is all done by my mate at his workshop
car is maintained by myself at home
might have forgot some stuff think that the most of it
being the power it is car is well serviced and only ran on genuine vw 5w-40 quantum platinum oil

more work to follow over next few months will post updates when its finished

veicomer 272 race camshaft
arp head stud kit
asz arl injectors with firad 120% nozzles
fresh tune to suit upgrades
should make over 300hp and 400 ft lbs

thanks for looking anyone needing info on 1.9 pds hit me up being running these over 4 years so i no pretty much everything about pds

Attachments

• Diff clutch[1].JPG
    Diff clutch[1].JPG
    208.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 20190504_135551[1].jpg
    20190504_135551[1].jpg
    441.7 KB · Views: 106
  • Snapchat-1770772406[1].jpg
    Snapchat-1770772406[1].jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Dyno run 2[1].jpg
    Dyno run 2[1].jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Printout[1].jpg
    Printout[1].jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
280bhp must be awesome in the golf! Mines only 220 and it goes fine, can only imagine how this boogies! Quaife must help a lot!!

Always nice seeing other Anni owners on here 👍🏼

Jordy555

RMS Regular
OP
Jordy555
Drives
Golf_skyline
280bhp must be awesome in the golf! Mines only 220 and it goes fine, can only imagine how this boogies! Quaife must help a lot!!

Always nice seeing other Anni owners on here 👍🏼
aye its brilliant been this hp about a year now and it still seams sharp to me. Quaife really helps it stops it from spinning as much. Yea good to see other annis aswell theres not many about nowadays

Jordy555

RMS Regular
OP
Jordy555
Drives
Golf_skyline
More pics of my anni

Attachments

• Rms 2.jpg
    Rms 2.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 137
  • Rms.jpg
    Rms.jpg
    415.5 KB · Views: 143

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
So hard to beat a reflex silver one.

Hate the black wheels but that's my personal choice

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Lovely pair of motors there! Really liking that Skyline you have. Nice to see one that isn't modified too much. Set of coilovers and just wait until you find the right wheels at the right price for you :grinning:

Jordy555

RMS Regular
OP
Jordy555
Drives
Golf_skyline
So hard to beat a reflex silver one.

Hate the black wheels but that's my personal choice
Yes there lovely in the silver it has grew on me a lot since I got it. Well this is it some like the oem look but I wasn't keen on the original shadow chrome colour they are originally and the wheels aren't black they are cobra customs custom colour mini graphite. The photos do them no justice as they do look black to be fair in the photos they're far nicer in person. For me it takes a darker wheel on the silver stands out a lot more each to our own.