Performance: MK7/MK7.5 GOLF R DTUK Tuning Box

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

cbr600

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
Bought this approx 18 months ago and fitted it to my first Golf R then transferred to my second a couple of months ago but have now decided to avail of the REVO Black Friday deal so selling to off set the cost!

Fitted to both cars for a total approx 10 months.

As new condition, easy to fit. Great modification for any Mk7/MK7.5 Golf R, especially those on lease deals as it doesn't bring up any flags on the ecu!

Have enquired with DTUK and they have confirmed that it can be modified to suit a MK7.5 Golf R by returning to them at a cost of approx £100.

Looking £275 ono

Petem86

RMS Regular
Drives
'15 Golf R
Wonder why they need to do anything to it for the 7.5?

if it helps, i accidently bought two, (long short story) fired one into my mates 310bhp S3, and hes noticed a large enough difference to keep it in. I had it in a 300hp R

Petem86

RMS Regular
Drives
'15 Golf R
For me not very much. For my mate in his 310 S3 he claims he was hitting 40 on a run up from dublin

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.