MK8 Golf GTI

DPHaudi

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Saloon
The Velar didn't last long and opted for something more fun.

Standard spec, DSG, Moonstone Grey

R600 intake inbound and Racingline software stage1 booked

Plans include: New wheels , Revo RF018 top of list at moment, also like new Racingline R360's

Clubsport rear spolier lip and possibly a ceramic coating.

1702237106021.png

Attachments

• tempImageGdwYNV.png
    tempImageGdwYNV.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageY55HVh.png
    tempImageY55HVh.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0

C.J

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk3TTQuattro
Superb. Love a GTI.

I’m mad keen on one of these but am put off by the talk of constant bongs and warnings from the infotainment system. What has your experience been so far?

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Superb. Love a GTI.

I’m mad keen on one of these but am put off by the talk of constant bongs and warnings from the infotainment system. What has your experience been so far?

Great car, electrics are gremlins and a pain in the arse. Health to drive, we have ours over 2 years now and she loves it.

DPHaudi

RMS Regular
OP
DPHaudi
Drives
S3 Saloon
Serious heat wherever you are.
That was an old photo when picked it up this summer . Took me a while to figure that out 😝
Superb. Love a GTI.

To be honest , wish I held out for clubsport but loved the colour in person and was happy to get out of the Land Rover !

I’ve got used to anything annoying , and it is a case of turning the lane assist crap off every time I get in the car. Over all , good car and actually grips well in the wet for a fwd.