MLR Track Day - Mondello 31st August

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Hello Everyone, just thought id let you know that the ever popular MLR Website has organised a Track Day for the 31st August. The details are as follows:

The details are the same as any MLR trackday, everyone is welcome, assuming space is available and they meet 105dba static...

- full International circuit
- open pitlane
- 105dbA static
- free instruction from the MLR's team of professional instructors
- emailed PDF information pack
- full tyre support from Protyre
- trackside photography from Xtreme Sports Photography
- garages available on first come basis

NOVICES :
All MLR members driving on their first trackday will also benefit from...
- extended novice driver's briefing
- scheduled one-to-one instruction session early in the day
- feedback card so you can monitor your progress throughout the day
- £99 booking fee

PRICING:
- Members: £149
- Non Members: £159
- Novices: £99 (must be your first trackday, not your first MLR trackday)
- *Additional driver: £35
- *Passenger: £10
* These can be booked on the day

Here's the thread on the MLR if you want a wee nosey: Mondello Park MLR Trackday 31st Aug 2009 - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

I have been to a few of these in the UK and they are organised and executed to perfection.

If you have any interest, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope to see you there....;)

Neil Kirkpatrick

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru Impreza P
I think this is the same day at the same locathion. A 1.6 could prob drive faster than me around a track, I have no experience on the track LOL.

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
OP
Mr.Mint
Drives
Many Things.
Go for it....

All motors are welcome, Subaru's, Ford's etc.

The main reason for the meet, is that all the members from over here can get to meet up, discuss there motors, and more to the point give them a bit of a blast on a proper track.

Mondello is a great circuit alright, and with the MLR organising it, you can be sure it will run like clockwork.

Come on guys, get a list of people interested started, along with the make and model of your motors, and we'll see how we go from there.

Cheers,
B.A.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Come on guys, get a list of people interested started, along with the make and model of your motors, and we'll see how we go from there.

Ok, I'll go first. Already booked in for the VIP day in August, but at this price it is hard to say no :grinning:

1. Svensktoppen (Lotus)

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
damn, wish i'd knew about this earlier, im booked in for the 29th, hmmm what to do..

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Tempted to go to this for a nosey in case there's anything suitable for sale...

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Booked up and ready to go, great price for a great track. Bringing the mighty rover to show them Evos how it is done, he he :p

Anyone else going?

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
OP
Mr.Mint
Drives
Many Things.
Hello all, I have been speaking to the MLR guys over the past few days and apparently this price is well discounted over normal.

So does anyone want to avail of the opportunity to save a few £££ and get a blast around one of the best tracks in the country.

Regards

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
A normal mondello open pit lane day is ~Euro 300, so this is a very good offer. Full international track as well, proper race track, nothing like K-town. Some b****y tricky corners too :grinning:

Well worth the effort. (y)

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Good day this, well organised and some serious cars (y) Shame about the rain, but got plenty of skid practice, lol :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.