Mobile auto electrician

ShaunB

RMS Regular
Guys
Did a search, but nothing too recent, just one about MJM auto electrics between Carrick/Larne back in 2016.

Does anyone know a decent auto electrician around the Carrickfergus area please.
I need an airbag wire on the the passenger seat fixed , it has a repair done by the fellow who fitted the replacement seats in my Daughters car some time ago, but was only ever supposed to be a temporary fix until a proper repair was done by an electrician.

Was going to get the car off her and go to Greenaway's in Belfast, but it would be really handy if there was someone around the Carrickfergus area.

cheers

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Nm auto electrics just off shore road? Tell them Fred recovery gave you number 028 9086 0080

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Thanks, are they decent then?
I recover a fair bit of stuff to them and bring cars from reputable garages to them also, use them myself but like everywhere they will have someone somewhere saying this and that but in my experience they have been very good.

colin84

RMS Regular
Eddie Butler 07740931106

Not even sure what he's at now as it's been a while, but worth a try. He's mobile but had a place on New line.

From my many past experiences I wouldn't let NM wire a plug ffs. Things might be different these days.

ShaunB

RMS Regular
OP
ShaunB
I see :eek:
Eddie - you've used him previously then?

colin84

RMS Regular
I see :eek:
Eddie - you've used him previously then?

Yeah but it's been a couple of years now, but very smart guy.

I had a couple of bad experiences with NM, and so did a few people I know. Although it was a brave lot of years ago.

pobmk4

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy 2K
You don't need an autospark to do that job, any competent mechanic should be able to sort it

ShaunB

RMS Regular
OP
ShaunB
You don't need an autospark to do that job, any competent mechanic should be able to sort it
Possibly not, I just would like someone who is decent.

Eddie Butler 07740931106

Not even sure what he's at now as it's been a while, but worth a try. He's mobile but had a place on New line.

From my many past experiences I wouldn't let NM wire a plug ffs. Things might be different these days.

Have called Eddie, sounds like a good guy.
He says he will sort it out no problem, so thank you for the recommendation, appreciate it.