Mobile Scissor lift wanted

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Redmount are a good shout too, I got a flush mount scissor lift from them in Feb/March but not fitted it yet due to banjaxing myself not long after I got it.
Good bunch to deal with.

Cro

RMS Regular
Proper scissor lifts whilst technically ‘mobile’ isn’t the type of thing you just move off to the side when you’re done. Like I can move mine around the garage but I wouldn’t want to be at it every time. It’s like moving a really heavy pallet

Hadn’t seen that kwik lift before, either it or quckjack are likely your only options for that style. Coming through the south is also probably the better option for delivery

Dee85

RMS Regular
OP
Dee85
Drives
Seat Leon 2.0tdi
Did you ever get sorted. Half interested in one of those myself
Aye, got a guy from Derry who sold me his set. Had a look about and it seems the only place that does them is garages in England and countrywide will help you deliver them over for about £190.

Sham1

RMS Regular
Aye, got a guy from Derry who sold me his set. Had a look about and it seems the only place that does them is garages in England and countrywide will help you deliver them over for about £190.
Postage is steep enough. Is that based on them strapped to a pallet?
what do you think of the lift? Handy enough?

Dee85

RMS Regular
OP
Dee85
Drives
Seat Leon 2.0tdi
Postage is steep enough. Is that based on them strapped to a pallet?
what do you think of the lift? Handy enough?
I had a look around and got quotes through shiply, countrywide provided the best price. The package was around 130kg so I thought it was fair and it was going into a van. Good job if you work on cars quite frequently and you're limited for space. You can have it setup with the whole car lifted in the air in 5min.