Modified Motors Reignited, Fintona, Sunday 28th August 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Hopefully it has improved from the last show they done

I'll take a spin up the road as I always did

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
Some things should not be reignited. Last show I was at in Fintona was terrible. Leave the good memories in the past where they should be

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Some things should not be reignited. Last show I was at in Fintona was terrible. Leave the good memories in the past where they should be

If the last show was terrible surely you don't have good memories lol

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
It wasn't organised by MM

Last edited:

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Low and live wasn't it?
There was more people drunk an falling over the place than cars on show

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
The last one was terrible @Deckz, honestly dunno who run it but I spent the whole day being choked out by a boy in his diesel caddy revving it with his lights on while all his mates sat in the back with a carryout.

My goods memories of Fintona were from back in the 'Max Power' days when it was an enjoyable show

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
The last one was terrible @Deckz, honestly dunno who run it but I spent the whole day being choked out by a boy in his diesel caddy revving it with his lights on while all his mates sat in the back with a carryout.

My goods memories of Fintona were from back in the 'Max Power' days when it was an enjoyable show

Having a bar on site doesn't help as a majority get drunk an make a show of themselves

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars

Well this Is the same organisers as the good old days so get there!!!

Last edited:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Will there be diffing in the usual spot. About enough room to park 8 cars lol

Must get down a run. Used to go every year.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
A4 POSTER.jpeg
The Modified Motors crew are gearing up to return to Fintona, Co. Tyrone on August 28th with a new show called “Reignited”. This venue was the birthplace of Modified Motors Live events, which went on to become must attend shows for years to follow. The event takes place in the Ecclesville Event Centre, which boasts a huge indoor arena, separate trade hall, and tight live action zones that just magnify the atmosphere. This year’s event will see a number of guest appearances from top drift drivers including Monster Energy’s Buttsy Butler in his new Supercharged V8 S15, Europe’s most successful female drifter Danielle Murphy and several others.

Inside the main arena amongst a collection of the finest modified metal the atmosphere will be electric thanks to a purpose built stage with Modified Motors resident DJ Ross Bee and a set by former cover girl and Ibiza resident Tess O’Reilly. Northern Ireland’s most loved glamour girl and another former Modified Motors cover girl Laura Lacole will also be at the show for meet and greet opportunities. Already a number of trade stands have booked to display the latest tuning accessories, cleaning products and car audio. Prizes are on offer for various categories on the day so don’t hesitate to book your car or club stand ASAP. Keep your eye on this FB page for regular updates and feel free to contact us with any queries you may have. It’s time for #MMReignited

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Starting to look forward to this, been plenty of things happening behind the scenes the last couple of years to get to this point!

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
Buttsy started of doing this show years ago in a twin cam with opposite lock. He has had some life of madness since. Fair play to him. Party never ends with buttsy.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.