mondeos sold

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rosssei

RMS Regular
just think about it mate...im younger than you are...but i would rather have a standard height car for a few months than put my friends in danger...

if you dont feel the same then there is summit rong like?

and dont patronise me, just tryin to give some feedback and help on the motor

put simply...it wouldnt pass MOT, and there is a reason for that - its dangerous. so if your trying to improve your car why would you do that?

brendy x)106(x

OP
brendy x)106(x
Drives
civic coupe (?)
yea ano lad its gettin sorted anyways so dont worry and i dont think ur younger than me cheers for the feed back

rosssei

RMS Regular
well dont call me father then...that scares me ;)

good lad...looks awesome tho!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
If this is the 1.8TD she'll need screwed out, not boxed or mapped AFAIK and it kills the turbo very quickly...

I like how low it is, though I would get the cut springs out as soon as you can (just incase)

ST24 wheels would look awesome too (four spokes)

brendy x)106(x

OP
brendy x)106(x
Drives
civic coupe (?)
If this is the 1.8TD she'll need screwed out, not boxed or mapped AFAIK and it kills the turbo very quickly...
I like how low it is, though I would get the cut springs out as soon as you can (just incase)

ST24 wheels would look awesome too (four spokes)

do them wheels go in a sort of a fan shape

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
yeah

here they are:

2000%20Ford%20Mondeo%20ST24.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.