Moped Crew

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nordonian

RMS Regular
dunno who they are exactly, i saw them acting the maggot down in tescos, i was beside a white glanza and corolla, they kept driving round tailgateing each other and generally acting like dicks

B A Baracus

RMS Regular
OP
B A Baracus
Drives
Fergie TVO
@ Daz, yeah more like 7yo's lol

@ Nordonian, any idea wot the fuzz where at runnin in and out of McD's?
a. searching for illegall imigrants
b. searching for mad cows
c. hungary c*^ts
d. none of the above

Mr 106

RMS Regular
B A Baracus said:
@ Daz, yeah more like 7yo's lol

@ Nordonian, any idea wot the fuzz where at runnin in and out of McD's?
a. searching for illegall imigrants
b. searching for mad cows
c. hungary c*^ts
d. none of the above
e. trying to get a rolo mcflurry while stocks last

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Jesus don't start, there's a guy in our Tesco's with a 50cc WEAPON!!!

He claim's to use it in street races, and thats its overboared to 200cc.

Now it gets better.............. he also has on it, an Air Horn in the style of the general lee, a green Neon underneath the main footrest, a old tapedeck and two 10 cm speakers which he claims to be the loudest sound sustem on a MOPER in NI, ow yes AND (I really **** you not on this one) he claims to have removed all the screws on the doywork to make it lighter and is holding the entire bodywork together with carbon fibre black masking tape.

Seriously, you wanna hear him bull**** about it, its the stuff of legends..................

B A Baracus

RMS Regular
OP
B A Baracus
Drives
Fergie TVO
MacGyver said:
Jesus don't start, there's a guy in our Tesco's with a 50cc WEAPON!!!

He claim's to use it in street races, and thats its overboared to 200cc.

Now it gets better.............. he also has on it, an Air Horn in the style of the general lee, a green Neon underneath the main footrest, a old tapedeck and two 10 cm speakers which he claims to be the loudest sound sustem on a MOPER in NI, ow yes AND (I really **** you not on this one) he claims to have removed all the screws on the doywork to make it lighter and is holding the entire bodywork together with carbon fibre black masking tape.

Seriously, you wanna hear him bull**** about it, its the stuff of legends..................

Feck does he wanna join the A-Team?!?!

he sounds like he'd be pretty mean wiv an oxy/acet torch and usless spare parts lol!

Gemma

RMS Regular
i hate mopeds,who ever invented them need shot
they sound like hair dryers!!

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Aw seriously, he claims to head up to the roads near the airport and drag race other "Choppers" (aka mopers) for sums of cash as much as £200 to £500 a month.

He also claimed to have twisted the chassis "Fast and Furious Style" cause it had so much torque off the start line and that his back tyre poped cause it span so much when he was accelerating.

LMAO!!

Quite literially more storys than a Library.

B A Baracus

RMS Regular
OP
B A Baracus
Drives
Fergie TVO
@Gemma - Hairdriers so true pity they dont believe in GHD's!!

@Max - cant, the A-Team van is waiting for import!!

@MacGyver - at wot stage in the convo did u deck him 4 bein a p***k?!

Nordonian

RMS Regular
there was a bunch of scooteres tailgating me one nite so i braked harder than normal when stopping at a red lite, one of the dicks hit my back bumper, there was about 12 of the dicks, he only touched it so knew there wouldnt be any damage, as if that wasnt bad enuf he then used my back bumper to do a burn out, i rememberd which one was him and i searched the town high and low for weeks for him but he dissapeared, or at least sprayed the bike or got new plates, dickhead,

thers so many of the scooter ones in portadown its getting outta hand, they drive worse than ppl do in cars yet only seen cops talking to them for the way they were driving ONCE in my entire life

Gemma

RMS Regular
i dont need one
i have futura's not GHD,they a piece of sh*t and i wouldnt waste my money on them lol but neways back to slabberin about mopeds lol ne more stories MacGyverre ?

Mr 106

RMS Regular
Nordonian said:
there was a bunch of scooteres tailgating me one nite so i braked harder than normal when stopping at a red lite, one of the dicks hit my back bumper, there was about 12 of the dicks, he only touched it so knew there wouldnt be any damage, as if that wasnt bad enuf he then used my back bumper to do a burn out, i rememberd which one was him and i searched the town high and low for weeks for him but he dissapeared, or at least sprayed the bike or got new plates, d*ckhead,

thers so many of the scooter ones in portadown its getting outta hand, they drive worse than ppl do in cars yet only seen cops talking to them for the way they were driving ONCE in my entire life
why didnt you get out,

busta cap in his ass
;)

Nordonian

RMS Regular
Daz said:
Nordonian said:
there was a bunch of scooteres tailgating me one nite so i braked harder than normal when stopping at a red lite, one of the dicks hit my back bumper, there was about 12 of the dicks, he only touched it so knew there wouldnt be any damage, as if that wasnt bad enuf he then used my back bumper to do a burn out, i rememberd which one was him and i searched the town high and low for weeks for him but he dissapeared, or at least sprayed the bike or got new plates, d*ckhead,

why didnt you get out,

busta cap in his ass
;)

there was about 12 of them and if i had have got out then it would only have been a case of lets get his car next time we see it parked up, these are a bunch of immature twats and if u seen the way they drive ud know they have no respect for any other person on the road

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.