Moped Crew

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

W@rdy

MacGyver said:
Aw seriously, he claims to head up to the roads near the airport and drag race other "Choppers" (aka mopers) for sums of cash as much as £200 to £500 a month.

He also claimed to have twisted the chassis "Fast and Furious Style" cause it had so much torque off the start line and that his back tyre poped cause it span so much when he was accelerating.

LMAO!!

Quite literially more storys than a Library.

love 2 c them race a real chopper i want one of those if i can ever afford one

american chopper mmmmmmmmm

vza

harleys suck,they brak down all the time,gimme a jap superbike any day of the week,nice streetfighter style :grinning:

Gemma

RMS Regular
see coz of blkcorsakid,everytime i see one i fink "Power rangers"
fanks very much blk!!

B A Baracus

RMS Regular
OP
B A Baracus
Drives
Fergie TVO
In 1972 a crack command unit was sent to prison by a military court for
a crime they did not commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade in the Los Angeles underground. Today still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune.
If u have a problem with a pesky moped/scooter in your town, and no-one else can help, and u can find them, maybe u can hire the A-Team.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Yea but now days most of the moped squad "hardies" wear more gold than Mr T ever did, mind you they wear it one their hands for that "knuckle dusta" effect. :confounded:

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
Nordonian said:
Daz said:
Nordonian said:
there was a bunch of scooteres tailgating me one nite so i braked harder than normal when stopping at a red lite, one of the dicks hit my back bumper, there was about 12 of the dicks, he only touched it so knew there wouldnt be any damage, as if that wasnt bad enuf he then used my back bumper to do a burn out, i rememberd which one was him and i searched the town high and low for weeks for him but he dissapeared, or at least sprayed the bike or got new plates, d*ckhead,

thers so many of the scooter ones in portadown its getting outta hand, they drive worse than ppl do in cars yet only seen cops talking to them for the way they were driving ONCE in my entire life
why didnt you get out,

busta cap in his ass
;)

there was about 12 of them and if i had have got out then it would only have been a case of lets get his car next time we see it parked up, these are a bunch of immature twats and if u seen the way they drive ud know they have no respect for any other person on the road

Yeah,,

u shulda at least knock lumps outta some of da wee b@stards!!!! Sometimes better left as u did!!!!,, i woulda excused the bump, but da burn out,,, i'd got out, and done a burn out on the wee feckers head!!!!! :x :x

iain

vza said:
harleys suck,they brak down all the time,gimme a jap superbike any day of the week,nice streetfighter style :grinning:

what the ****????

they're completely different from a jap bike, my uncle has two and even the jap bikers come to admire his wishing they had one!!!!

vza

i just prefer sports over ruisin,granted the engine note is fantastic but id rather have a nice jap bike ay day of the week

batmanon2

RMS Regular
i drive a bike but i hate the wee cun?s the best thing 2 do is wait lill they have the visor up and put the washer jets on trust me its a pain in the ass and stings :twisted:

FOCUS

Banned
batmanon2 said:
i drive a bike but i hate the wee cun?s the best thing 2 do is wait lill they have the visor up and put the washer jets on trust me its a pain in the ass and stings :twisted:

LMAO!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.