Moped losing power

Lxria

Drives
Moped, buggy
So i recently bought a used 50cc 2006 giliera runner its beat up but mainly its the plastics that ate beat up mechanically its fine. So i noticed that lately it has started to act weird by so i mean it acellerates fine up to 75/80km/h but if i slow down to 15km/h and give it full throttle again it dosent get any power usually goes up to max 30km/h. I have tried taking my carb out and blowing it out with a compressor and nothing has changed. Any idea what could be happening?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1078984777.jpg
    Snapchat-1078984777.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 60

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
2strokeforum.com good bunch of guys on there with a wealth of 2T knowledge, it's a bit quiet these days but these isn't much the remaining members don't know.

Put a new spark plug in it and ride it about til it bogs on you again, rev it out as high as it'll go and cut the ignition. Take the plug out and check the colour of it. Look up 'Plug Chop' on youtube if you're not clear. Could even be something as silly as your in-line fuel filter.

Lxria

OP
L
Drives
Moped, buggy
2strokeforum.com good bunch of guys on there with a wealth of 2T knowledge, it's a bit quiet these days but these isn't much the remaining members don't know.

Put a new spark plug in it and ride it about til it bogs on you again, rev it out as high as it'll go and cut the ignition. Take the plug out and check the colour of it. Look up 'Plug Chop' on youtube if you're not clear. Could even be something as silly as your in-line fuel filter.
thank you i will try the plug chop later but i dont think is running too lean or too rich but i will try it anyways. and regarding the inline fuel filter in pretty sure my moped dosent have one, the previous owner has done some "modifications" to it and i am 99% sure there is no inline fuel filter on my moped