Most powerful car in Portadown today....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
Was just walking past my friendly neighbour on the in Portadown this morning (Agnew's Mercedes-Benz), to see this sitting in the showroom with a sold sign on it...

AMG SL65.

I didn't even know they did these, but apparently they are pretty new!

10.jpg

612bhp.....
738Ib/ft of torque....

Someone is about to have a VERY good weekend.

RComms

RMS Regular
OP
RComms
Drives
E63
I've seen a few SL55's around.. and they are impressive... but that thing just looks stunning. I can't even imagine what that much torque feels like!

soundz_good

Drives
Avensis T-Spirit
RallyComms said:
Someone is about to have a VERY good weekend.

I hope the sales man is getting a percentage, those mothas must cost a bit, I seen the car in the show room too, as I was collecting a friend who was getting a service. God they look so good in real life.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
you would hardly need a salesman in for that cos they sell themselves, you would like to think someone walking in with a couple of hundred thousand would know what he is looking for in a car!

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
saw these cars on 5th gear the other day, serious power and torque but he said it handled poorly too.

Chris Burnett

RMS Regular
holy sh1t thats it...

....sat mornin i was on the motor way headin to belfast and road behind was clear one min and next one of those came flat out past me still accelerating with two very big bikes about 100 yards behind it tryin to keep up...seriously quick...

Dermot

:eek: :eek::eek::eek:

I want one ...
OMG Thats class ... 0-60 in just over 3 seconds ... Thats nearly as Quick as a Metro !! (6R4 :p)

Seriously Who gives a **** what it looks like ??? When you goin Past someone at about 200MPH they wont get to see wut it looks like ;)

I like the wheels though... Hmmm, They'll fit my Cav ... Hmmm

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
at last somebody who knows what a real car is !!!!the dogs under carrige!!!

Gemma

RMS Regular
i would have to agree with max and slinky on that
it looks like any other convertable merc to me
its not that nice :?:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.