Motocross bike insurance advice

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
Anyone able to give some advice or suggestions in getting the motocross bike insured against theft etc. ?

Just fancy a bit more peace of mind after a few incidents in the greater Armagh area.

I’ve never thought of this before so any advice is appreciated

Thanks all :grinning:

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Got the cubs covered in house insurance with garage contents.
Just rang and informed them, explained it wasn't a road bike so no road jnsurance. Think it cost about 50 quid extra, can't remember it's just been on, the last 5 years.

RevT

RMS Regular
Anyone able to give some advice or suggestions in getting the motocross bike insured against theft etc. ?

Just fancy a bit more peace of mind after a few incidents in the greater Armagh area.

I’ve never thought of this before so any advice is appreciated

Thanks all :grinning:

No help to you at all but the Newry/Armagh/Dungannon area are definitely getting it tight recently with burglaries. It was all over FB.

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
OP
greyfloppyhat
No help to you at all but the Newry/Armagh/Dungannon area are definitely getting it tight recently with burglaries. It was all over FB.
Don't remind me :worried:

Had the car broken in to about a month ago and have been paranoid ever since. You'd think you are safe out in the countryside but seems not

RevT

RMS Regular
I was keeping an eye out on the whole thing as it seems to be the same crowd at it and reports say the cars are being taken over the border right away. Never to be seen again more than likely.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.