MotoCross Helmet

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
as above

size (standard sizing) medium-large

cheapo needed ..... or anywhere that sells cheap helmets ie. nitro mx410/411 etc

thanks

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Lazer MX.5 (Medium 57 - 58) RED/BLACK/YELLOW/SILVER Flashes

Really good condition £40

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Pic***

Attachments

• Image(321).jpg
    Image(321).jpg
    110 KB · Views: 92

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
OP
D
Drives
125 aye

TnThad one from last friday for next day delivery, it took them 6 days to tell me why it wsant sent. . . kept sayin dont know wehere it is, why its not been sent, when it will be sent, if it will ever be sent

after 6 days they told me it smelt strongly of petrol / oil

another was sent thursday for next day delviery (drained of oil+petrol) ... nope ... still in englnad it seems

but yeah its coming soon .... i hope

tim

RMS Regular
I have a full set of motocross gear - boots and armour (already sold) pm me for my number n i can show you it sometime.

btw, its all BRAND NEW never worn as i never got the bike in the end. All ion the original Boxes/Packets Alpinestars Jersey, Trousers and Gloves No Fear Helmet and Oakley Googles.

pulsator

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan GTIROC Re
tim said:
I have a full set of motocross gear - boots and armour (already sold) pm me for my number n i can show you it sometime.

btw, its all BRAND NEW never worn as i never got the bike in the end. All ion the original Boxes/Packets Alpinestars Jersey, Trousers and Gloves No Fear Helmet and Oakley Googles.

Forking hell thats alot off pocket money :confounded: and you never even got a bike ^o)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.