MotoGP 2018

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
It hasn’t been great this season at times. The commentators make out that it makes the last 5 laps very interesting. But even today with Marquez getting into first to slow the pack to his pace, that’s awful to watch.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Ffs
IMG_20180923_190307.jpg

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Cal not happy with Danni getting the new parts when he is retiring at the end of the season.
To be fair, he has a point. He and the LCR team have brought the current bike to its limits, meaning he has to ride the wheels off it and take chances for results. He has out performed Danni practically all season aswell. HRC need to cut him some slack.
The season is over for Yamaha, but I believe they will be real contenders next year, after their HQ, nonchalant debacles this season.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Just a photoshop joke I did Lew.

I can seriously see him and Marquez falling out early doors though with Marquez signing for Ducati within a few seasons.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Back among the living, lol, just caught up on Aragon.

Thought I was watching F1 for a while with everyone pottering about enjoying the sunshine and the scenery, lol :joy: Marquez even overtaking to slow it down even more...

Last two laps were good, but honestly...

I really thought Dovi had it but Marquez played it perfectly.

Lorenzo only had himself to blame.

Him and Marquez in the same team next year can only end in tears for someone. I think it will be Marquez on top, but the Honda should suit Lorenzo much better than the Ducati so who knows.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.