MotoGP 2018

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Went onto my BT sport app to watch the race and this is what they have up, what ****ing cockwombles, I can't wait until it moves to Sky. That asshole JT and that other t**t Craig do my head in too, and don't get me started on Susie
Screenshot_20181007-135555_BT Sport.jpg

Reactions: dub

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
^^^ did you think so, I thought please someone with an once of sense in motogp dont follow the current F1 format, borefest for 10 laps and then turn the wick up after you know the tyres are going to make it. Longevity of tyres from get go please and let them race please!!!

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
Good to see the yamahas more competitive again.
Next circuit is similar so hopefully they will carry it through

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Amazing, didn't realise he had that many already!

Jaysus :eek:

Some rider and very well deserved :cool:

Superb by Crutchlow as well in second, sneaky wee pass on Marquez early on, lol, and great battle of his own at the end (y)

Brilliant result for Rossi and Yamaha as well.

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
Anyone up for this one
Should be a cracker with the suzukis and yamahas on form as well now

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Good race. Philip Island can throw up some freak results. Disappointed with Rossi back in 6th mind you.

It was obvious that Zarco was going to wipe someone out today.

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Interesting race after MM and Johan left the stage. Vinales was the best I think I've ever seen him and Bautista, on a brand new bike, showed us what he's really capable of.
Have to feel sorry for Cal, after having such a good season up to then.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
#93 hit with a 6 grid position penalty for an incident with Ianone. Starting 7th. Should make an interesting race

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Bit of a strange one, I had it on live and didn't think much of it. He was looking over his right shoulder for Iannnone who'd went left...

Race coverage now starts at 0430 so if you've hit record it might need redone

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
I was hoping for a Zarco win today, then when I seen VR46 up front with consistent time's I thought he might be able to take it. It was either going to be him or MM93 bin it. When I seen MM93 tyre breaking up I thought it was in the bag. I don't think MM93 had the tyre to catch him. Brilliant ride from Rins too. Hopefully that the end of the problems with Yamaha. Make for a better season next year

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.