MotoGP 2019

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
New thread for new season as 2019 testing has started!

Yamaha tests on first new engine went well with Vinales and Rossi in #1 & #3 respectively.

Testing second new engine today

Who you got for this season? My money's on Rossi as usual but given his form in last 3 races I think that's achievable

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
I think Yamaha will throw a lot of money into development and testing this season, as they were left a bit humiliated in 2018 by not listening to their riders.
46 is a good call and should have the bit between his teeth after 2018.

Outkast

RMS Regular
Thought Rins was impressive this year, interesting to see how 2019 will go, now Suzuki have lost their concessions.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Er, I hate to pop your wee bubble but that has been the pattern for the past 3 seasons’ tests in Qatar and Valencia.

Would like to see Yamaha sort themselves out though. A 123 point gap is an embarrassment.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
When you’ve just upgraded your stock master cylinder to a Brembo 19RCS and you take the bike out for a test ride:

The inside of those leathers must have had a smidge of brown after that!

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
It won’t take a G out of Marquez but as history has shown when Lorenzo’s confidence has been knocked it takes a while for him to recover... he’ll probably finish on the podium now that I’ve said that :laughing:

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
I'd like to see Jorge race, hopefully his walk to the med centre is precaution.. Leathers off though so he's binned FP3

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Moto 3 is go :laughing:

Fenati for the win (how in the hell he got a job after last year!)

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Missed moto3 and 2 earlier as was working, but that last lap in the GP was unreal!

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
giphy.gif

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Brilliant result for a knocked about Cal, I hope the Suzukis can be competitive throughout the season now and a good result for Rossi, considering qualifying and beating Vinales to the stripe.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Is MotoGP anywhere on freeview this year? There was a highlight show in the week last year but can't find anything now.