MotoGP 2020

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
The new bikes are being unveiled and shakedown testing is underway.

Can anyone stop the Marquez Juggernaut?

Will Dovi clinch his first title?

Could Fabio do it?

Will Marquez junior be the rear gunner that Marc never had?

Will Jorge be promoted to the grid by the end of the season?

Will Suzuki produce a sustained challenge?

Will KTM get their act together?

All will be answered soon!

Honda.jpg

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
I think the younger one will just be a rear gunner for Marc lol.
I think dovi needs to be a lot more consistent if he’s to challenge, needs to make almost every podium at least. Hopefully Fabio can give Marc a better challenge too

Jrooney06

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 M Sport
Given the past events of last weekend this thread needs revived. Marquez back for Bruno?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Christ, wouldn't want to fall on that shoulder again!

People race bikes with limbs in plaster ffs, lol, don't know what you have to do to get disqualified in Moto GP on medical grounds 😅

Modern day gladiators...

Jrooney06

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 M Sport
He probably could have sat it out and went to Bruno, win the majority of the remaining races and finish on the podium for the others and win the championship. I would say that unless he can finish top 6 it’s a risk not worth taking.

Jrooney06

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 M Sport
I’m not an orthopaedic surgeon but I can’t even see him being that competitive over a race distance in 2 weeks. At least he gave it a shot.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Fabio dominates today again. We are really missing out on him fighting with Marquez. That was a Marquez style performance today

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Xrays of Marquezs arm before and after the surgery in the post below.... You need to click through the pics on the Instagram Post embedded in the article.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Flip, that's a big hit... The guy will be a mess soon at that rate... Amazing what some are willing to do to themselves to win...

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
He’s had problems with that arm before I think. Be a few races before he’s back, obviously rushing back is what has caused this latest one.
Most if not all of those riders will be riding with some sort of pain

Jrooney06

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 M Sport
Championship over then for him. Hoping Fabio does it. I would say Honda will put the foot down and tell him that’s it for a while until he fully recovers seeing as they gave him a 4 year contract. Looks like a motogp and f1 double this weekend which will be great.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Apparently Marquez re-injured his arm in a domestic incident..... He was opening a really big window. No joke, thats what they've said.

Last edited:

Jrooney06

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 M Sport
Apparently Marquez re-injured his arm in a domestic incident..... He was opening a really big window. No joke, thats what they've said.

Puig is such an idiot. Incapable of admitting they were wrong To let him ride and resorted to throwing his doctors under the bus.