Motor hub at there tricks again

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
I'm not sure how they are even still open for business with all the horror stories floating about!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Aha is this the latest incarnation of Keighley Trade Centre? I remember dropping into it I’m sure 10 years ago if not more and it was horrendous back then.

Reactions: dub

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I’m baffled by the amount of stock these boys carry, they have the same stuff for sale for years even! And they also have some seriously high end stuff. There has to be something else going on there to bankroll that place.

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
If you believe some of the stories on PH it's mad. Some call it a "laundry service" and apprantaley 18year olds driving the stock flat out at night time .

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Aha is this the latest incarnation of Keighley Trade Centre? I remember dropping into it I’m sure 10 years ago if not more and it was horrendous back then.
I called in back on 2004 when I was looking my first evo. It was a warehouse filled with Japanese ****. Cars with door locks punched in, filler dust all over them. They wouldn't let you test drive or see the cars running. At that point I started running. Typical of performance car dealers in and around Bradford, Manchester.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
It’s not just these guys either, so many car dealers in England are dodgy as hell ! I visited quite a few when I spent 18 months there building Fast and I very quickly realised why @RickyB and so many other guys over here sell so much stock into England

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
“Prestige” dealers in ni are just as bad. Making people sign non disclosure agreements when they’ve had to take clocked cars back so they don’t lose face, ***** service and basically liars when it comes to full service history as well. Won’t mention names as I know it could land RMS in bother.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
“Prestige” dealers in ni are just as bad. Making people sign non disclosure agreements when they’ve had to take clocked cars back so they don’t lose face, ***** service and basically liars when it comes to full service history as well. Won’t mention names as I know it could land RMS in bother.
I had a conversation one time many moons ago with a professional ‘digital correction’ person. He told me;
‘Chris don’t ever buy a car from a main dealer in N.I and don’t think I haven’t been there before you’

That said I do think pretty much all the dealers here are much better when it comes to aftersales care and general honesty than a lot in England

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Theres c***s everywhere to be honest, got burnt myself recently and it just makes you think trust nobody, a conscience seems to be very lacking these days in a lot of people.

scub

Banned
this is Torque of Keighley isn't it?
how are they even still going?
they were that bad they had their own sticky on the MLR a decade ago. tramps by all accounts!

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Had a few different names over the years. Lot of money rinsing apparently never mind the cars.