Lee

RMS Regular
First lesson learned - buy a boat instead

20180717_205435.jpg

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
wait.. you have a wood burner going in this temperature?! My last lesson I got absolutely soaked too great fun didn't realize until I got off how wet my crotch was.

Reactions: Lee

Lee

RMS Regular
wait.. you have a wood burner going in this temperature?! My last lesson I got absolutely soaked too great fun didn't realize until I got off how wet my crotch was.

Its some handling isn't it! Yes only to dry the clothes lol I hit torrential rain. It was coming down that hard it couldn't get off the road. And me in jeans :laughing:

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
After much debating with myself I have my CBT booked for 2 weeks time.

Plan is to have licence done before winter sets in, then gather up gear and a 600 before spring time.

Many people telling me not to do it, but I've an itch that needs scratched.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
On the Mod 2, what’s the self ride bit like?
It's basically just making your own decisions, straight on at the roundabout and take the first left, the first left could be a oneway /no entry kind of thing or, follow signs for city centre which could mean lane changes (so more lifesavers!) etc

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
It's basically just making your own decisions, straight on at the roundabout and take the first left, the first left could be a oneway /no entry kind of thing or, follow signs for city centre which could mean lane changes (so more lifesavers!) etc

Yeah, once I heard that then made me bit nervous thinking off it lol

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
After much debating with myself I have my CBT booked for 2 weeks time.

Plan is to have licence done before winter sets in, then gather up gear and a 600 before spring time.

Many people telling me not to do it, but I've an itch that needs scratched.

First lesson learned - buy a boat instead

View attachment 200831

See that, Alan...? :laughing:

Lee

RMS Regular
Once you get the test you'll want a bike straight away and that'll be that!