Motorbike test options ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
I think anyone who gets on an unrestricted supersport for their first bike needs their head looked at. I'm looking for a 600cc bike for my first bike, but i'll definitely restrict it till i have the experience to ride it and not kill myself.
I did, don't see why I need my head looked at :p . But I also passed in 2005 so none of the current stuff ever applied.

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
I think anyone who gets on an unrestricted supersport for their first bike needs their head looked at. I'm looking for a 600cc bike for my first bike, but i'll definitely restrict it till i have the experience to ride it and not kill myself.
A restricted 600 hasn't the guts to pull your wire straight hence offers little to no experience of real fast road riding over a 125cc learner bike. When the restrictors come out you have to relearn everything... braking, when to roll on the power in corners, grip at speed etc etc etc.
Like Polobrat above, my first 600 was unrestricted and I'm still here. Gave me a few scares though admittedly lol

Dominykas

Drives
yamaha r6
guys dont ruin my dreams ;// i want to get an r6 after my tests ... is there any chance ? maybe there is a way to have my final exam in england or ireland ?? or is the law the same there ?

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
guys dont ruin my dreams ;// i want to get an r6 after my tests ... is there any chance ? maybe there is a way to have my final exam in england or ireland ?? or is the law the same there ?

wat age are you? , unless your 24 , or else you have 2 years previous riding experience on the catergory below the unrestricted one then you aint getting no r6 buddy :worried:.

Stuart

RMS Regular
Drives
Saxo, 3 series
any suggestions for who to take lessons with for the A class over 24 license

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.