Motorcycle Engine Cars (must see)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

POD

RMS Regular
the best car they ever made was the Tiger Z100WR with 1 engine driving the front wheels and 1 engine driving the back. it broke the 0-60 record

BigJoe

RMS Regular
Drives
FR-V - Civic
My uncle built a busa engined smart car with the sequential gear box an everything.....it fookin class, just a bit hard to get of the line with the clutch being the hand type wired to a pedal!

145db

RMS Regular
There used to be a green clio that done the sunday series racing with two 1000cc motorbike engines in it. It went like fu(k but there was no reverse

BigJoe

RMS Regular
Drives
FR-V - Civic
funny you should say that, cos neither does his smart!

POD

RMS Regular
the green clio started out life as an autograss single seater, then had the clio pannels added. the owner was eamon matherson, who now races kitcars in an all ireland sreies.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
POD said:
the green clio started out life as an autograss single seater, then had the clio pannels added. the owner was eamon matherson, who now races kitcars in an all ireland sreies.

correct-a-mundo - he lives just outside newcastle - one of the few people i know of who can work with rotary engines too

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
the mini in my avatar is twin R1 engines... one per wheel...

yes, it is drifting...

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
brendy said:
Simon998 said:
the mini in my avatar is twin R1 engines... one per wheel...

yes, it is drifting...
no its not, its just using the handbrake, driting a mini would be laughable, in fact so much so it'd roll and we'd all giggle.

there is a webpage dedicated to it. ill try and find it :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.