Motorcycle mechanics?

glynnnova

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 GTST, S2000
Any decent bike mechanics around Co Down that don’t rip the arm off you? Guy I’ve been using has unfortunately shut up shop for good.

clarkeg

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW S1000rr
I would highly recommend Davy McKeown based in Lurgan, send me a PM and I will give you his number.

Clarke.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Another for Davy here, done the belts and valve clearances along with chain on my monster, very good and not dear at all

Joe44

Drives
Ducati 999
Hi need a Ducati 999 serviced plus belt change live not to far from Lurgan would Davy McKeown be an option can someone send me his shop contact details?
Joe

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Hi need a Ducati 999 serviced plus belt change live not to far from Lurgan would Davy McKeown be an option can someone send me his shop contact details?
Joe

Davys forte would be ducatis, definitely the man to go to with it and given your location a no brainer. Works from home

PM on the way

Ducati04

Just been searching for a Ducati mechanic for a service and came across this thread I'm from lurgan and never came across Davy can he do a ecu things like tps reset and supply a service report for records or does he just do the odd job from his garage?

clarkeg

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW S1000rr
Just been searching for a Ducati mechanic for a service and came across this thread I'm from lurgan and never came across Davy can he do a ecu things like tps reset and supply a service report for records or does he just do the odd job from his garage?

He’s very good and very experienced! A friend of mine had a KTM 990 that was giving issues loosing power very randomly, had it at 3 different mechanics who couldn’t fix and brought it to Davy who sorted it out.

He done my major service on my BMW S1000rr with full BMW report back (several A4 sheets) to show all what was done for record keeping purposes.

Clarke.