Motorola V3 Wanted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
anyone got one lying about cheap?

my mums had about 6 of them and loves them, and sadly her current one has just packed in.

shes using an O2 PAYG sim so either unlocked or O2 based, whatever :grinning:

thought i`d ask here before go the ebay route

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
my folks are on holidays at the minute, but i know for sure that they have 1 in their gaff doing nothing, and its on 02, but the only problem is that they arent back for 2 weeks..

if you still arent sorted by then, let me know

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
OP
OLLIeCrX
Drives
C63 AMG
no sweat mate, i`m in no rush shes currently using an old nokia atm so no panic :grinning:

let me know

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
what is it with these V3's...... I bought the wife a pink one, and she won't part with it no matter what I offer to buy her!

bezbmw

RMS Regular
Drives
120d Sport
i think my dad has one for sale. he only bought about a week ago but doesnt like it. its practically brand new in silver and opened to all networks. i'd say 30 quid would lift pm if interested!

JC3

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
my granda just gave me a bag of unwanted upgrades there and im near sure there is a navy razor in amongst them. no box, but think all manuals are there, and from what i remeber its in great condition. il double check tomorrow, but fire me an offer (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.