MT09 - Tracer

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Non interesting mods today,

Speedo Angels anti-glare dash protector (I have a spare if you want it @warren )

Pyramid plastics carbon fender extender
DSC_0003.JPG

Pyramid plastics hugger extender, stickfit and drilled for plastic rivets

DSC_0001.JPG

Last mod for now is an MRA touring screen which is basically a double bubble (in postal system somewhere)

61979_xl.jpg

warren

RMS Photographer
Do you have a photo of the anti glare?

Looks well! Will be interesting to see what you think of the new screen, the standard one is fairly useless!

I passed you this morning when I was coming home from taking the dog out!

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Was I behaving? :laughing:

It's not going to photograph well but it gives the whole dash like a light frosting. It's different but hard to quantify.
DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Looks well! Will be interesting to see what you think of the new screen, the standard one is fairly useless!
Definitely quieter, may need to experiment with mic position a bit more.. It's not like I'm vlogging or anything but good audio doesn't hurt as much as wind noise.

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
**It's too late to be on ebay** **It's too late to be on ebay** **It's too late to be on ebay** **It's too late to be on ebay** **It's too late to be on ebay**

:laughing: No more spending until at least, next payday

s-l1600.jpg

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
An absolute arse of a job to fit but it's done :grinning: I now know that it would cost a small fortune to pay Hursts etc to service as all the fairings, tank and airbox have to come off completely to get near the spark plugs! Thinking about it now, I should have changed plugs and filter while I was there

Previous owner loved snowfoam or something, found loads of it behind some panels :laughing:

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

Last edited:

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
I think it's great. Need a few more rides with it to get a proper feel of the shifting, I'd a couple rough shifts today but possibly more my fault than the QS (as in I wasn't direct enough with the shift or revs were too low) Also works for downshifts but the manual recommended only to 4th and clutching 1st - 2nd on way up.. It's bluetooth so handy enough to mess about with :grinning:

@big-lew18 has the same in the R6

Last edited:

AC

RMS Regular
I’ve a QS on the STR and it can be temperamental sometimes on 1st to 2nd so can understand the recommendation. For the same reasons you also said. Great fun though.

Bike sounded well today.

Chris666

RMS Regular
OP
Chris666
Drives
Often
Is it antisocial to be behind? I can't hear a lot of it with filtered earplugs in but enough to know it's not stock ;)

Thunderace

RMS Regular
Drives
z1000sx
I think it's great. Need a few more rides with it to get a proper feel of the shifting, I'd a couple rough shifts today but possibly more my fault than the QS (as in I wasn't direct enough with the shift or revs were too low) Also works for downshifts but the manual recommended only to 4th and clutching 1st - 2nd on way up.. It's bluetooth so handy enough to mess about with :grinning:

@big-lew18 has the same in the R6
when you getting an auto blipper lol. did.nt know the healtech worked on the downshifts as well. very nice :grinning:(y)