Multiroom Audio, MP3 Streaming full system

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lexx

RMS Regular
Drives
German Scrap
I'm upgrading my multiroom audio, and instead of putting it into the garage im considering selling it, I imported the units from America and have been using them here for over a year.

It comprises 2 remote wired units and a pc as the server.

Basically the remote units stream the music from the server and output it to any device with twin phonos, its remote controlled and features a virtual DJ who can announce songs and provides a verbal menu. There are 2 of these units and they are connected via network, the devices work independantly of each other.

The PC is a Mini-ITX in a low profile black case it has built in cd/80Gb IDE Hard disk and acts as the mp3 server, allows customisation of playlists etc, it has a legit copy of XP pro, does not include a monitor.

Any interest, be looking £475 ish for the system, will throw in network cables etc, you may require a small switch (£10-15) if you havent enough free ports, and you will need network points where the units are going, but thats all to get the multi room working.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.