Mustang Bullitt

ahannigan

RMS Regular
OP
ahannigan
Drives
Bullitt
Did I see this in Portstewart yesterday? Looked fantastic

No wasn't me, took it for it's first run yesterday through Bangor-Newtownards-Comber-Crossgar-Downpatrick-Saintfield-Carryduff. Was going to do the Coastal Road but thought I'd wait until break in period is over.

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
There is an identical one in Millreagh which I see every day now. The colour was what grabbed my attention initially, then the recaros and then I realised it was a mustang. Lol. Really nice

harv

RMS Member
Saw you the other day, I just started a new job and was getting my bearings so went for a drive at lunch, seeing this made it worth my while!

Very eye catching car, I had to pull in heading for craigantlet so I could hear you going past 😂

Health to enjoy, beautiful car / colour combo!

ahannigan

RMS Regular
OP
ahannigan
Drives
Bullitt
Saw you the other day, I just started a new job and was getting my bearings so went for a drive at lunch, seeing this made it worth my while!

Very eye catching car, I had to pull in heading for craigantlet so I could hear you going past 😂

Health to enjoy, beautiful car / colour combo!

Thanks, it definitely draws more looks, the missus will hate it!

I’ve been offering running errands to Pets at Home etc in Bangor via craiganlet as much as I can 😂

I thought it already sounded fantastic but a little too low volume for what it is, so I fitted an H-Pipe today and now it just sounds perfect to me.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Class. I’ve seen one of these driving around Belfast a few times. Look and sound awesome.

ahannigan

RMS Regular
OP
ahannigan
Drives
Bullitt
First wash today using all Anachem and Autobrite products, absolutely love how this colour looks in different lights.

1FC739C5-CDE8-4CC4-A7B3-620E2C5739E6.jpeg

F218DEE1-B959-464F-96EB-380A7B3D4CC0.jpeg

B06FD6C5-D0DA-47FE-AA38-2AC2F0CFFE57.jpeg

0B89F347-8470-43B3-8B79-D22903905EA7.jpeg

27BD27D7-A347-4EE9-8B33-07EE8EAA4F9E.jpeg

Got a wee video now I’ve the H Pipe installed, no cold start in this video (need better microphone than iPhone) but nice sound on start and few revs

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
**** that’s awesome. I put an xpipe on the w12 and still sounds quiet. Have you other boxes removed ?

ahannigan

RMS Regular
OP
ahannigan
Drives
Bullitt
**** that’s awesome. I put an xpipe on the w12 and still sounds quiet. Have you other boxes removed ?

No other than the h-pipe it’s all stock. That’s the car turned on with normal mode then the active exhaust valves all the way open in track mode for the revs, the track mode fully opened is pretty loud lol

ahannigan

RMS Regular
OP
ahannigan
Drives
Bullitt
Spotted this parked in Connswater earlier this evening?

The dark green looks lovely!

Thanks! Yes indeed, was over getting a Starbucks and thought be better parked over there out of the way... yet came back to a people carrier crammed in next to it so close I could barely open the door :weary_face:

carson555

RMS Regular
First wash today using all Anachem and Autobrite products, absolutely love how this colour looks in different lights.

View attachment 296774
View attachment 296775
View attachment 296777
View attachment 296778
View attachment 296779

Got a wee video now I’ve the H Pipe installed, no cold start in this video (need better microphone than iPhone) but nice sound on start and few revs

That would set off some amount of alarms in Victoria Square car park...class!

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Thanks! Yes indeed, was over getting a Starbucks and thought be better parked over there out of the way... yet came back to a people carrier crammed in next to it so close I could barely open the door :weary_face:

Is there a worse feeling in the world.........parking your car carefully and out of the way only to come back to it to find a people carrier parked next to it.

ahannigan

RMS Regular
OP
ahannigan
Drives
Bullitt
Is there a worse feeling in the world.........parking your car carefully and out of the way only to come back to it to find a people carrier parked next to it.

Heartbreaking. It’s a public car park and to be expected, but I was nearly for having to climb through the passenger side; hateful.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
People are muppets, I had the wanting to park car safely discussion before with non car people and I will admit to taking up two spots at times (only when there are plenty of spaces available) or that reason, if you park out of the way at an empty end of the car park some clampet will always still park beside you. One guy I know actually said that if he sees people doing that at times he'd park really close for badness.
I parked the family wagon beside a people carrier last year, and had my passenger side tight up against the wall to leave as much room as possible and came out to find the whole driver side keyed!

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
People are muppets, I had the wanting to park car safely discussion before with non car people and I will admit to taking up two spots at times (only when there are plenty of spaces available) or that reason, if you park out of the way at an empty end of the car park some clampet will always still park beside you. One guy I know actually said that if he sees people doing that at times he'd park really close for badness.
I parked the family wagon beside a people carrier last year, and had my passenger side tight up against the wall to leave as much room as possible and came out to find the whole driver side keyed!

A lot of times this happens it can only be on purpose, as you say people do it intentionally, but its because they are ****s not muppets.

The only reason for it is that they live sad, miserable lives and doing things like this give them some sort of pleasure.

Pathetic.