My '04 Facelift Technoviolet ///M3 Individual

Jordy

RMS Regular
OP
Jordy
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
Inspection one done and valve clearances checked.
D98E457B-4852-443F-A617-B7D0F077641E.jpeg

Plan to remove wheels for a good clean and seal and also the wheel arches after being out in that rain. 😂

Jordy

RMS Regular
OP
Jordy
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
Took the car off SORN at the weekend as may as well get some use even if only to the shop etc.

Trickle charger threw up an error with the battery that it wasn’t holding charge so sourced a replacement from @Woodcutter. He offered to come up tand get me it on Saturday afternoon but I was in no panic....proper service that 👍🏻

I was never convinced it had the correct battery to start with....
70150B87-8240-437C-9B93-850986B5E2E5.jpeg

Varta replacement picked up this morning...
A43D909F-F3E4-4E34-A926-C6A9A6B3A719.jpeg

Fitted...
8F630FED-9B63-4772-B356-698E421C6017.jpeg

Test drive to make sure all was good...
BF934498-D490-4A3E-B168-2E5B4C150FC5.jpeg

It’ll get a good detail over the next few weeks as it’s been under a cover for last 6months.

Jordy

RMS Regular
OP
Jordy
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
The noise off that thing with the Eisenmann exhaust is sublime! 😍

I love the Eisenmann, makes it sound like you are driving something special now....

Glad its not too loud though.....just nice.

Love this! Must be nice to have it out again.

Thanks, yeah it will be nice to get out for blast over the next few weeks if weather stays good.

I love this car.

Stunning @Jordy!

Thanks @Eddie_ (y)

Looks fantastic

Thanks @mayweather (y)

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I’d love to hear the Eisenmann compared to the scorpion on mine

I am looking for an eventuri for mine too.
I’ve a set of decat pipes for it too but everyone says that I’ll lose the rasp if I fit them so I don’t really want that to happen.

Jordy

RMS Regular
OP
Jordy
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
I’d love to hear the Eisenmann compared to the scorpion on mine

I am looking for an eventuri for mine too.
I’ve a set of decat pipes for it too but everyone says that I’ll lose the rasp if I fit them so I don’t really want that to happen.

There’s a sound clip a page or so back....

Main reason I went for the eisenmann was to retain the rasp....no more mods planned, trying to keep it as close to oem as possible.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
There’s a sound clip a page or so back....

Main reason I went for the eisenmann was to retain the rasp....no more mods planned, trying to keep it as close to oem as possible.
That sounds lovely - here is a sound clip of mine for comparison.
Have you any experience of decats or how do you think they could affect the sound?

PAULW

RMS Regular
Have you any experience of decats or how do you think they could affect the sound?

I've a scorpion fitted to mine, I was all for the supersprint lightweight race but after going out in a car with one, I wasn't impressed and preferred the scorpion. I haven't heard a decat one but I read it doesn't sound as good and of course it'll stink. The rear diffuser on your car drowns the scorpion, the scorpion tailpipes sit neater than the standard exhaust and look tidier but when the diffuser is added it looks too small.

Jordy

RMS Regular
OP
Jordy
Drives
GTi / E46 M3

Not sure on decats as haven’t heard a car with it done. I’d guess it would be loud.