My 2006 Astro Black Mini Cooper S

renman8957

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane RS250
Well after having to sell my 2005 Impreza because of the dreaded rod knock, I needed to fill that painful gap with something else I've always wanted to have. Enter a 2006 facelift Mini Cooper S. I'm no stranger to Minis, after having a 2010 R56 Cooper S and a 2012 JCW, but having test driven an R50 Mini for an ex I knew an R53 with that Supercharger whine would be a winner. Bought on saturday, must admit I wasnt totally sold on the colour from the advert pictures but after a deep clean with Anachem pre-war and snow foam, then some Fireball Hydrophobic snow foam I'm very pleased with it
20200321_174625.jpg

20200321_174607.jpg

20200322_164532.jpg

Bought with a spare set of wheels as one had been cracked so previous owner bought a full other set. Will get some interior and engine pics up soon but it has black leather, Pioneer headunit, xenons since it's the facelift, heated front & rear screens and parking sensors. Only rear mod to it is the backbox, not obnoxiously loud so must work on that. No major plans for it but induction kit and a few tidy up parts for the engine bay to start with

Robin_Hood

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender
Looks great and very nice colour combo..

I have a genuine JCW Airbox in the garage if you were interested 👍

warren

RMS Photographer
Looks fantastic! Will need to come round for a look......

......if we are ever allowed outside again.

renman8957

RMS Regular
OP
renman8957
Drives
Megane RS250
Looks fantastic! Will need to come round for a look......

......if we are ever allowed outside again.
Itll give me a few weeks at least to get it even cleaner lol see what you make of the scratches, back bumper and driver door are the worst.
It's definitely a good fun little car, looking forward to an actual trip in it rather than just to work and back