My 306

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jason Dturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
C2 GT
my 306 it's ok for me
306instreet.jpg

backindriveway.jpg

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
i like the diablo red!! minted.com!! get her scraping on the floor, with black reek spewing outa her!! lol

sexxxo-vtr

Drives
330ci sport
get it on the bump stops jason put her down as low as i had mine!60mm at the fron n put the torsion bar rite down think it goes down 90 then it hits the bumps stops!

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
im partial to a Dturbine, with 15" Stealths!! Common as muck but very effective!

sexxxo-vtr

Drives
330ci sport
yea every ****er with a d-turbo (well alot anyway) hav had tsw stealths on at 1 stage!but they look good!think the cyclones (hdi wheels) look the best tho!u can get them in 17s but they rnt made by peugeot n they r called lions!beaut!

jason Dturbo

RMS Regular
OP
jason Dturbo
Drives
C2 GT
sexxxo-vtr said:
get it on the bump stops jason put her down as low as i had mine!60mm at the fron n put the torsion bar rite down think it goes down 90 then it hits the bumps stops!

how many clicks on bar is 60 at the back. dont want it sitting to low the spliter scrubs off most thinks as it is. :p

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Is it venomous? Or a toxic or something?

Looks spot on, the super t's work well on it. I was a bit worried when you said in the otehr thread you didnt lower the back, but just put 40mm springs in the front, but it sits the same height at the back as mine did, even though mine was lowered! Also level front and back.

You still have the Cyclones? Think they'd look well too.

Nice one.

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
I always thought u owned the gold DT with the black wheels around Comber.Super Ts look very well.

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
sexxxo-vtr said:

Yeah great drop it onto the bump stops ^o) :confounded:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.