My 535d LCI

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
They actually do sound great on full chat for a diesel, from outside anyway when one such car passed me not so long ago.. may have some sort of exhaust mod but you wouldn't think it was a diesel from the noise out the back. I'd love one personally someday.. .can't really see any other car that balances power with economy as well as these do.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
U gotta hear it to believe it :p

Sound of them in general are mean compare to your typical derv :grinning:

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Guys I'm toying with the idea of getting my interior trim dipped in carbon fibre effect... Currently I have black roof lining, cream seats, black dash and dark walnut interior as standard as can be seen on pic on page 1. Would you think this would work or should I leave it?

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
photo 1 (6).JPG
gave it a good clean and wax using autosmart products, came up beautifully :grinning:

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Not that I know off dude. With the low miles on it and the little mileage I cover I doubt il experience that lol

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Thanks guys, love driving it ..and it always gets attention where ever it goes, was washing it and a guy came up to me and offered to buy it and insisted I took his number incase I changed my mind lol

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Thats a beaut. I would love another E60, I think the 5 series is the best put together car I've owned.

j2112

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F36
I'm just curious about the blanking plates. I appreciate they're a preventative maintenance thing, but will you notice a difference when driving?
I've just bought a 525d but know nothing about them. This does sound like something I need to do though.

colin84

RMS Regular
I'm just curious about the blanking plates. I appreciate they're a preventative maintenance thing, but will you notice a difference when driving?
I've just bought a 525d but know nothing about them. This does sound like something I need to do though.

Apparently there is a very minor difference in torque and mpg IIRC, but not enough that you would notice. I've never noticed any difference in the many BMW diesels I've done it on, and I'm sure this beast won't be lacking in any torque lol.