My 6th skyline

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
Well after owning 5 R33's I went for a 34.
Then I recently had two chasers so I thought id chance a 4 door as I like the whole drift/jdm look. Car is 99 ,factory manual,factory GTT so running the neo rb25.
Has few extras but nothing crazy . Have blitz type 03 alloys but undecided weather I'll fit them or not yet.have the car a few months now and have only done 40 mile in it lol.
But anyway few pics

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Love it @SMURF1. How are these holding up price wise or are they starting to rocket like all the rest of the jap stuff?

Smurf.

RMS Regular
OP
Smurf.
Drives
The odd time
@Cooper just the same as all nissans mate away mental. Neo engine seems very smooth compared to 32/33.All in all very useable car that's still fun but most importantly different.

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
I'm wondering if I was parked up beside you in Newcastle a couple of Sunday's back in Donard Car Park? I was in a bit of a rush and didnt really get a good look, but did notice a white skyline with wind deflectors parked beside me. Nice looking motor. Very clean looking.

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
Yes! I love it. It looks mega clean too!

My missus won't drive any 3 door cars (don't know why we have no kids) going to show her this and see what she thinks lol!

Smurf.

RMS Regular
OP
Smurf.
Drives
The odd time
Hard to get a jdm car now days with full interior. Loads have boot plastics/carpets ,back seats etc removed but thankfully this one has a full mint interior :grinning:

colin84

RMS Regular
Definitely a cool car, and one of the better standard interiors I've seen.

We are going to need to see some test fit pics of the blitz wheels.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.