My 911 Carrera 2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Looking/sounding well on Boucher there, only realised it was you as I was pulling into Boucher Cres..

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
Cant believe you want to sell it on after doing so much to it! Really transformed it over the months (y)

AndyG

RMS Regular
Know what you mean about the mounts, I have all my engine and gearbox mounts done and it cause quiet a bit of vibration but my car only moves once or twice a month so it wouldn't annoy me but if it was a daily driver it would put years on ye

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Was it always your intention to keep it for a short period just and tick that box? I still can't understand why/how you could sell your dream car so quickly!

KevM

RMS Regular
Its only last week that my wife suggested to me that I get rid of the Golf (as she doesn't get it). I told her to wise up.

Then she suggested i should get something she'd like too, as long as it had 4 seats.... like a Porsche or something!

Wonder if she'll put her money where her mouth is.... lol

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
Was it always your intention to keep it for a short period just and tick that box? I still can't understand why/how you could sell your dream car so quickly!

it was, had allowed 6 months which will be about right. Its not a suitable car for me in any way lol!!!

I intend to lease next so wanted a last blast at something I always wanted.

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
wee update, aircon was super noisy so @supermoto_77 popped round and topped up the gas. lovely and cold and no more noise :grinning: Because the pipes come up the car then all the way back again if the gas goes low they make some wild noises!

one more thing off the list (y)

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
You've improved that 911 no end since you got it, I do hope you make a profit on it.

Do you think you'd ever tackle a convertible roof conversion?...I reckon you could manage that over a long weekend!

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Looks brilliant, shouldn't have much trouble shifting it. Get some pictures of the passenger side for the for sale advert.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.