My 911 Carrera 2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
The day I saw it on Boucher it looked and sounded fantastic. Little subtle changes go a long way.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
'Rusty nuts afterthoughts' (y)

Sad to see it go I'm sure Pablo. A 911 is a hard car to replace.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
So four months of ownership and some Ed china-esque improvements added and off she goes! Typical @pablo LOL!!

at least you got that itch scratched, but I cant see you going down the leased route @pablo - you wont be able to fettle with the replacement wagon which is what you do best

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
current plan is a low mile mk6 golf gti. hopefully hassle free motoring for a while.

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Was a nice example, i'm sure you were sad to see it go.

I'll feel the same on sat morning, but thankfully the rebuild of my Nova will keep my mind occupied (and cashflow) until spring 2016. Then who knows what....

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Nah gave up on a lease gonna buy outright just.

didnt think it was your style anyway, you like to put your mark on a car and you cant do anything to a lease car bar wash and drive them

I think you would get bored with a golf though, what about a nice E82 1 series

201209042513.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Nah gave up on a lease gonna buy outright just.

You could buy something pretty nice second hand just for the deposit on a rental, never mind the rent over the years. And it would be yours to do with as you please :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.